Summer original

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Newone

Summer original

Post by Newone »

Hello people.

As I promised Mig that if the delivery of the doll was okay, I would write about my experience here on the forum.
Yes, it happened again and I ordered another doll - Summer original. The first doll was CLM and the second Jarliet. So this is my third doll, so I can afford to compare.

I will not write here about the parameters of the doll, you can find them everywhere here on TDF. The doll is great in all aspects (even compared to other brands), not very big, not heavy and stored relatively well. The business process went smoothly, Mig is a professional who can conjure up a great offer :)

So if you want a doll for occasional or everyday fun, here's one option you should definitely consider.

N.

Likeyourskirt

Re: Summer original

Post by Likeyourskirt »

Congrats, i think about have one, have pictures?

INFORMATIONS