https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Mr Moderator, Sir we have to do something!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Gizem
Doll
Doll

Mr Moderator, Sir we have to do something!

Post by Gizem »

Hello Mr Moderator, but also everyone else here!
0E4D9ABC-0AE1-4A5C-9694-8231C29F2FD9.jpeg
0E4D9ABC-0AE1-4A5C-9694-8231C29F2FD9.jpeg (4.06 MiB) Viewed 619 times
I am Gizem and the boss of Gizems nice Kittens and Wolferich. I am worried about the section here because it is the base of our business. This is where we find our customers and prepare our success. We have seen for some time that it is getting quieter here and also in other parts of the forum. This is partly because people are staying away, but also because other people have become a bit comfortable. Of course, not everyone comes up with something new all the time, and there have to be breaks, or phases where you're perhaps not so good. Every thread creator wants to represent himself first and foremost, of course, but would also like to see positive comments on his contributions. It should be clear that this cannot be a one-way street.
C0D77257-6A2C-4DDD-AED7-6BC2081C4448.jpeg
C0D77257-6A2C-4DDD-AED7-6BC2081C4448.jpeg (4.1 MiB) Viewed 619 times
What can we do to bring more life into this section? I know from experience that you can rock a small forum with 5 active members. That should also be enough to bring this miniatures corner back to life if we stick together, take care of each other and have more fun here.

I invite you to a general discussion.
[/size]

Gizem

[/color][/b]

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Mr Moderator, Sir we have to do something!

Post by seagull »

The cuteness factor wearing off? Say it isn't so!

Gizem
Doll
Doll

Post by Gizem »

Who wants to be cute in a world that is all about business?
We want to present our nice kittens in the hope that they will bring in as much cash as possible.

There are many different motivations here. Some want to show great photographs, others want to tell stories, others build whole worlds to tell their stories and others just want to be cute. That's the beauty of it, when everyone comes together and thinks outside the box.

Yours sincerely Gizem

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Gizem wrote: Hello Mr Moderator, [....]
I am Gizem and the boss of Gizems nice Kittens and Wolferich. I am worried about the section here because it is the base of our business.
Hey Gizem, if you want to use TDF for your business, you do have a problem, a big problem :whistle:

Gizem
Doll
Doll

Post by Gizem »

Hello Nescio,

Don't worry, in 2020 we had almost no business. We even had to transfer almost all fixed costs to our owners in order to survive. Should we really have enough sales again to cover more than our costs, we will of course also think about our business partners.

Yours sincerely

Gizem

Gizem
Doll
Doll

Post by Gizem »

Hello Mr. Moderator, but also everyone else.
0979EA57-E6EF-4B43-87E7-46091EC6CA61.jpeg
0979EA57-E6EF-4B43-87E7-46091EC6CA61.jpeg (4.91 MiB) Viewed 414 times
I am refreshing this topic again today, as it seems necessary to me. For a Saturday, there is once again very little going on here, as there was before. I know that some people prefer to post on Instagram or Facebookor other forums lately, and I feel the same way. It makes a difference to get 10+ likes or comments in the first 30 minutes compared to here.

But do you really want that? Do you want to submit to the unelected world president* Marc Zuckerberg who tells you to paint stars or diamonds over the nipples?

I think if all those who think it's much funnier elsewhere would be here more again, it would be funnier here too.

* I do not assume that this sentence conflicts with Rule No. 4, because M.Z. is not elected by anyone.
[/color][/size][/b]

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Hopefully you can survive until things start getting back to normal
Cuteness is the foundation of the business
Not cute, not sell :)

funke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by funke »

Wolferich I'm afraid I have to agree with you. It has become very quiet here. Too bad.
Hope it gets better again. :cry:
Kind regards funke

click here for my dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6#p1690816
Stories of the Babsi viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128551
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Well Gizem, I have found myself using FB very little and Insta not at all in the past year. Many of those I know in "real life" are not using them either. The weather is delightful today. Maybe it is quiet because the TDF members are riding their bicycles???

There will always be a need for Kittens and Minxes. I think TDF is funner and don't mind if it's quiet sometimes...

INFORMATIONS