www.thecityofsexy.com

Breast softness and physics demonstration request, please

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Breast softness and physics demonstration request, please

Post by Colonel Angus »

Since I'm not holding out any hope for Gynoid to make an average height doll with small boobs any time soon (something like viewtopic.php?f=492&t=129915 ) , and they haven't communicated very much on here, I thought I could ask a favor of some GT owners or vendors.

I am often seen on these forums requesting A-cups, in one way or another. Not because I hate B's, Cs, D's, etc. or any realistically proportioned larger breasts. But, because the bigger ones defy physics, and the natural behavior of their real world counterparts. I have seen a few images, and one video that made me think Gynoid might be different. So, could any of you with access show me how a GT's boobs behave when laying on their side, their back, when bending over/on all fours, etc.? If everything hangs, flops, shifts, realistically, then I can rethink how necessary my A-cup crusade really is.
Ty on advance for any feedback, images, or video.

Person7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Breast softness and physics demonstration request, pleas

Post by Person7 »

Heres a video of the recent Model 12's breasts. Appears to be the same level of softness/quality that I've seen in the other models. Hope this helps.

https://twitter.com/GynoidDolls/status/ ... 7477664769

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Looks pretty good to me!
Just curious too, do Gynoid use Platinum silicone? Is Xycolo the only one that uses Organic silicone?

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

Under their "About Us" section on the english site:

"Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination."

http://www.thecityofsexy.com/

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

There are many photos of my Gynoid model 11 doll in this month's issue of CoverDoll, see https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3099 and https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3100, next click on the image to go to the full gallery. Several photos show her breasts. To me these breasts are more realistic than on other dolls I own or I have seen in the flesh.
Pip-Doll88 wrote:Just curious too, do Gynoid use Platinum silicone? Is Xycolo the only one that uses Organic silicone?
Platinum silicone is an existing material, platinum-cured silicone, "organic silicone" is a fantasy name, just marketing. But if you want to compare Gynoid versus others, please start a thread in Dolls In General, not in the Gynoid section.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Ok, thanks for the replies and video. It appears that, although extremely soft, they aren't soft and weighty enough to react to gravity in various positions properly. Closer, but still not close enough. I guess the A-cup crusade continues. (I know the little ones defy gravity too, but it is less noticable due to their size.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

A cups definitely have a cuteness appeal :)

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

seagull wrote:A cups definitely have a cuteness appeal :)
Very much agreed.

mboul76
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mboul76 »

Hey Colonel,

Recently joined to ask about a vid I saw of some realistic looking breasts on a doll.
Maybe you have seen it before.

Here is the vid:

People have said its a model 9 (the one at the beginning)

Wonder what your thoughts are on the video if you haven't seen it before,
and whether or not you can give some pointers on doll brands with realistic breasts.

CST 160F
ElsaBabe 165 XL

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Thanks mboul76. Yes I have seen that. And, although it does show how incredibly soft they are, it still doesn't quite show what I am looking for.
Since winning a doll from Starpery, I have abandoned the idea of a larger breasted doll, and am sticking with my love for a-cups.

But, again, thanks for taking the time to show me the video.

As far as realistic recommendations go, do you mean appearance or physics? The former is subjective, but I definitely have opinions. The latter, gynoid seems to be the best, but I think no one has achieved perfect realism yet, as fas as movement and gravity are concerned.

yatolila
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by yatolila »

No video but my n°9 have the softess breast I ever seen. 1/1 with the real thing imo, both feeling and look.
with bra they look a bit smaller, closer to A than B

mboul76
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mboul76 »

Colonel Angus wrote: As far as realistic recommendations go, do you mean appearance or physics? The former is subjective, but I definitely have opinions. The latter, gynoid seems to be the best, but I think no one has achieved perfect realism yet, as far as movement and gravity are concerned.
Would like to hear your opinions on appearance, although physics and appearance tend to go hand in hand.

My guideline for realism is that when the doll is laying down on its back, the breasts should flatten out, yet when the doll is standing, the breasts should not sag too much and still have a relatively firm shape, much like real breasts
CST 160F
ElsaBabe 165 XL

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

yatolila wrote:No video but my n°9 have the softess breast I ever seen. 1/1 with the real thing imo, both feeling and look.
Softness wasn't really my concern when I first started this thread. I was more curious if they behaved like real ones in relation to gravity when in different positions. To quote myself, "boobs behave when laying on their side, their back, when bending over/on all fours, etc.? If everything hangs, flops, shifts, realistically".

Although, I do appreciate the image and the input. :)

Edit: If you have a pic of her breasts when she is on all fours (facing down), that would be very informative.

P.S. Beautiful gal you have there.

yatolila
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by yatolila »

Colonel Angus wrote:
yatolila wrote:No video but my n°9 have the softess breast I ever seen. 1/1 with the real thing imo, both feeling and look.
Softness wasn't really my concern when I first started this thread. I was more curious if they behaved like real ones in relation to gravity when in different positions. To quote myself, "boobs behave when laying on their side, their back, when bending over/on all fours, etc.? If everything hangs, flops, shifts, realistically".

Although, I do appreciate the image and the input. :)

Edit: If you have a pic of her breasts when she is on all fours (facing down), that would be very informative.

P.S. Beautiful gal you have there.
they don't move much if not at all, they simulate very well gravity when standing but not much more imo, with a model who have bigger breast maybe but I don't own one yet, maybe with the model 14 incoming :mrgreen:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Neither TPE or Silicone currently have the mechanical characteristics of human breast tissue
Should a Silicone doll be formed from a gel filled super tough skin, then maybe :)

INFORMATIONS