www.thecityofsexy.com

Introducing Celeste - Gynoid Model 13 w/ Li Hui Head

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
mike_o

Re: Introducing Celeste - Gynoid Model 13 w/ Li Hui Head

Post by mike_o »

Looks great!
The gynoid 13 lihui is on my shortlist for my next doll.
(On my shortlist is model 9 Elina and model 13 lihui)

Any standing pics? I want to see how the proportions look with the thiccer measurements on the model 13.

Also, how realistic would you say the breasts are (in terms of feeling)?

denchai

Post by denchai »

Congratulations :D
Hope you have sweet honeymoon with her.

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

denchai wrote:Congratulations :D

Thanks but it was bitter sweet. I swear under candlelight she looks and feels REAL. I could feel my brain being completely fooled from time to time. Especially after placing her eyes to look at me. So sex with her is amazing, but not worth the effort or expense in my opinion and this has nothing to do with Gynoid but dolls in general. I was hoping a high end silicone would be better for me than a lower end TPE but alas all the same issues are there just in a prettier package.

I'm going to be listing Celeste for sale.

I've determined I'm too anal retentive or OCD or whatever. The nature of silicone/TPE and stiff joints just do not jive with my personality, they cause me more stress than a doll relieves, and relieving stress was the point to begin with. I hate that silicone and TPE attracts and retains every damn stray hair for a 2 block radius. I hate that I'm worn out and have lost my boner by the time I get her positioned how I want. I hate cleaning her, powdering her, and overall maintenance. I hate that the slightest wrong move might cause her damage which I did.

I do love looking at dolls and by god Gynoid makes the best, so I don't blame them at all. I hope that those who find this thread in the future find her pictures inspiring and I hope you have a better experience than me. I'm not cut out for owning a doll.

Now let's hope I can recoup some of my expense.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

MrJigglez wrote:
denchai wrote:Congratulations :D

Thanks but it was bitter sweet. I swear under candlelight she looks and feels REAL. I could feel my brain being completely fooled from time to time. Especially after placing her eyes to look at me. So sex with her is amazing, but not worth the effort or expense in my opinion and this has nothing to do with Gynoid but dolls in general. I was hoping a high end silicone would be better for me than a lower end TPE but alas all the same issues are there just in a prettier package.

I'm going to be listing Celeste for sale.

I've determined I'm too anal retentive or OCD or whatever. The nature of silicone/TPE and stiff joints just do not jive with my personality, they cause me more stress than a doll relieves, and relieving stress was the point to begin with. I hate that silicone and TPE attracts and retains every damn stray hair for a 2 block radius. I hate that I'm worn out and have lost my boner by the time I get her positioned how I want. I hate cleaning her, powdering her, and overall maintenance. I hate that the slightest wrong move might cause her damage which I did.

I do love looking at dolls and by god Gynoid makes the best, so I don't blame them at all. I hope that those who find this thread in the future find her pictures inspiring and I hope you have a better experience than me. I'm not cut out for owning a doll.

Now let's hope I can recoup some of my expense.
Hey, sorry this didn’t work out for you. Dolls can be hard work there’s no doubt. I hope you have a change of heart about selling and give it another go. How did you find the self cleaning device? Does it work?

jafore
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jafore »

MrJigglez wrote:
AlexKnight wrote:
MrJigglez wrote:spent the extra on the automatic cleaner which is supposed to clean, dry, and sterilize without having to put her in the shower.
This is the first time I read about this, do you know how it works? Do you need to put alcohol or something in the doll?
@AlexKnight I thought I read somewhere that Gynoid offers one? But through Silicon Lovers the only cleaner was from another manufacturer and shipped separately. It has a main body with pumps and controls, and an insert that goes in the vagina. It does an ultrasonic water rinse, followed by air dry, and finally UV sterilization. It has a UV-C bulb built right in! No alcohol or other harsh chemicals required.
I have been looking at this cleaning kit/machine also and really considering it. The price is a little steep, I have not pulled the trigger yet on it maybe in another a month or so.
I'm not sure of the original manufacturer but i have seen it offered at a couple approved doll vendors on TDF right now.

Great factory video of your Girl! and excellent choice of Gynoid model imo

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

As for the cleaning machine I’m not sure it’s worth it. It has a glass UV light tube at the end surrounded by another glass or brittle plastic tube, then there is a stiff plastic cage around all that. When I pulled it out of Celeste I noticed some cracks in the glass tubes. I tried turning on just the UV and the tube did not light at all. When I tried to pull the cage off, the outer tube cracked and I noticed pieces of glass or plastic and then I got worried there might be a piece inside her. Thankfully I did not find one but now I can’t imagine using the cleaner again for fear of leaving something that would slice my manhood. Even if the UV worked perfectly without cracking the glass, overall I found it to be more trouble than it’s worth. I’ve found it better to just put her on the toilet and use a manual squirt bottle with soapy water.

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

Funny thing dolls are. I had her all boxed up ready to ship once I found a buyer and of course I got horny, and figured “well shit, for five grand she’d better than ol’ Rosy Palmer!” So I put her in the shower, carefully this time, and with soap was able to get most of the cat and wig hairs off. I was hoping to enjoy her from behind but it seems you have to spread her legs fairly wide to loosen the vagina enough for any kind of entry. Once inside you can then close the legs to make it tighter. But it doesn’t really work the other way around.

Once dry I covered her with arrowroot powder (similar to corn starch) and was AMAZED at how soft and lifelike her skin became! Also, the application of powder over any remaining hairs allowed those to be removed much more easily. Win win! The only thing l couldn’t fix was the static frizziness of the wig since I live in a very cold arid climate.

Here she is, freshly powdered after a steamy shower
4Y7A1178.JPG
4Y7A1178.JPG (3.89 MiB) Viewed 1340 times
4Y7A1179.JPG
4Y7A1179.JPG (4.21 MiB) Viewed 1340 times
4Y7A1181.JPG
4Y7A1181.JPG (4.05 MiB) Viewed 1340 times
4Y7A1183.JPG
4Y7A1183.JPG (3.4 MiB) Viewed 1340 times
4Y7A1185.JPG
4Y7A1185.JPG (3.62 MiB) Viewed 1340 times

mike_o

Post by mike_o »

MrJigglez wrote:Funny thing dolls are. I had her all boxed up ready to ship once I found a buyer and of course I got horny, and figured “well shit, for five grand she’d better than ol’ Rosy Palmer!” So I put her in the shower, carefully this time, and with soap was able to get most of the cat and wig hairs off. I was hoping to enjoy her from behind but it seems you have to spread her legs fairly wide to loosen the vagina enough for any kind of entry. Once inside you can then close the legs to make it tighter. But it doesn’t really work the other way around.

Once dry I covered her with arrowroot powder (similar to corn starch) and was AMAZED at how soft and lifelike her skin became! Also, the application of powder over any remaining hairs allowed those to be removed much more easily. Win win! The only thing l couldn’t fix was the static frizziness of the wig since I live in a very cold arid climate.

Here she is, freshly powdered after a steamy shower
Nice.
How realistic do the breasts feel?
Model 13 with Lihui head is on my short list, but only if the breasts feel realistic enough.
My ultra soft TPE doll has pretty realistic breasts, but it's not durable enough (ie. easy to get scratches and damage)

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

The breasts feel great! They are definitely squeezable and feel really nice in the hands. I’d say with a gentle cupping and soft squeeze they feel pretty realistic. I wouldn’t mind them being a tad softer but that is not to say they are “hard”

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Congrats she is lovely hope see more pics of her!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

xseria

Post by xseria »

Glad to see this update OP. Keep it up!
>Tell your world_

andy-df
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by andy-df »

Is this the original wig that came with the package?

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

If you sell her I get the feeling you might regret it.. The joints will loosen up after a while.

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

Celeste is for sale viewtopic.php?f=128&t=139707

INFORMATIONS