reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD 161B vs. WM 166C/162E/172B. Is she THIS ONE for me? :)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
gh0stinthewires
Active Poster
Active Poster

RLSD 161B vs. WM 166C/162E/172B. Is she THIS ONE for me? :)

Post by gh0stinthewires »

Hi,

Since I started to look around for my first (future) order, I was very focused (an amazed by them :) ) on "Queens' Trio" from WM: 172B, 162E and 166C.

But now I've came across a girl, which literally blew up my mind - RLSD 161B (with head 61). Her body is an ideal crossover of the best from 162E and 166C, although she is not as tall as 172B (but that's maybe even better, because 172B wearing high heels would be taller than me! :D )

https://reallovesexdolls.com/in-stock-1 ... p-jameson/

Her body is slightly thicker than 166C (which is a plus for me) and in the same time she has smaller boobs than 162E (again, big plus for me as A to max. C is my desire size of breats) - I've mentioned in another post that 162E with smaller boobs would be ideal for me - and looks like I've found it! :D

So yeah, 161B. #61 head was always No. 1 for me (it's not by accident she's in my avatar and signature :D ) - so this combination (161B+61) is right now my personal "one in the million".

Has anyone of you guys 161B and would be so nice to post some photos? I've already saved all I could find on RLSD website on my phone to have something to look at :D

What's your thoughts about 161B?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: RLSD 161B vs. WM 166C/162E/172B. Is she THIS ONE for me?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi gh0stinthewires!

You should check out some of the shoots of the 161cm B-cup by Spedfish!

https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... lbum=10438

https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... lbum=10422

https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... lbum=10143
22_8.jpg
22_8.jpg (376.41 KiB) Viewed 3719 times
09_26.jpg
09_26.jpg (494.68 KiB) Viewed 3719 times
normal_16_23.jpg
normal_16_23.jpg (79.45 KiB) Viewed 3719 times
23_3.jpg
23_3.jpg (555 KiB) Viewed 3719 times
normal_15_24.jpg
normal_15_24.jpg (82.89 KiB) Viewed 3719 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

gh0stinthewires
Active Poster
Active Poster

Dear God.... :O

Ok, you got me. 161B is the one :D

gonzobonzo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gonzobonzo »

I just got mine a little while ago so I'm still getting to know the body, and haven't had time or complete outfit to take any real photos. But I can give my thoughts so far.
I was in the same boat as you I really like the 172b, 162e, and the RLSD 174B. In fact I was gonna buy the 174b but I didn't wanna do the waiting process so I said I will order what ever body they have in stock out of the 3. But as I waited on my funds I started looking at the 161. So for me dressing her up is one of the main reasons I wanted a doll, Its the biggest part of the fantasy. girls don't just lay around naked all day LOL.
Her body measurements are easy to find clothing sizes for. All I have gotten in are bottoms so that's all I can really comment on but 26-37 is a real manageable size its small but not small enough to be a issue and 37 is in line with that waist. For me that was key. didn't wanna deal with pants that didn't fit tight enough to look good our have to play with safety pins just to take it all off.

something to keep in mind. but still didn't ruin it for me yet is, that's allot of TPE. She is a heavy girl. I work out and I'm in decent shape. She kicks my but lol. Moving her from point a to point b isn't the issue. trying to pose her can be difficult. especially trying to stand her, but I'm getting better at it. I'm not really afraid of getting hurt but hurting her. Just keep it in mind is all I'm saying. I would still get her again unless they had a 174 in stock. The 174 is 10lbs more and I'd still git her in a heart beat.
That's really all I got for you. I'm happy with the body and think you'll be too.

gh0stinthewires
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hi gonzobonzo, thanks for the answer!

I've seen 174B as well, but she is way too big and tall for me and she has a little bit too puffy nipples :D

But let's get back to 161B :)

You've mentioned she is difficult ot pose - is that because of weight or because of tight joints? I work out as well and to be honest I don't see a problem in moving 40kg around - but actually I see many guys mention that 30-40kg of weights in the gym is actually not equal to 30-40kg of doll's TPE body :D And that the doll is way harder to move.

Is that true? Is it because of her size? Or is she hard to handle? I am asking because as I can fairly easily deadlift ~120kg with couple of reps - I can't imagine how 3 times lighter doll might be an issue :D But I guess there is an issue somewhere :D

BTW, have you tried to sleep and cuddle with her yet? Any thoughts? How easy is to pose her in bed and play with her before going to sleep?

I'd be very thankful if you could write a little bit more about her :) Thank you :)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

FYI gh0stinthewires, We have TWO of the 161cm B-cup IN-STOCK in our Austin TX shop for Same Day Shipping! Prices include all upgrades, premium wigs and 15% discount!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/in-stock-1 ... p-jameson/

https://reallovesexdolls.com/in-stock-1 ... up-jessie/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

gonzobonzo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gonzobonzo »

True the weight doesn't sound like much and it's not that's why I said moving her from point a to point b is easy. I think the best way to discribe it is a body. No imagine trying to hold her up at the same time moving her joints the wight of her body effects her leg joints so you have to hold her up and try to position every thing at the same time and all you can think about is her falling over. I do this with a wall behind her. I'm still new to all this myself. Its doable by all means and not a deal breaker for me. But it is a nice work out lol.
Yes I have sleept with her. I can only do it on the week nights. That's the easiest and best part for me so far. I put her in a nice realistic sleeping position. I prefer to spoon her at night that way if I don't feel like it I roll over and just sleep with my back to her. But still making body contact. Her bare skin is cold but I like that. They say they warm up from your body heat and under the blankets but I have a cooling matress so that might stop that. I think that has been one of my favorite things about owning her so far. I love cuddling with her. I get my best night's sleep when she's in bed with me.
Other then her sleeping on her side I really don't move her around to much, as my little dog hates her so I plan and do it once so my girl doesn't notice the other girl in bed lol.

gh0stinthewires
Active Poster
Active Poster

Yes I have sleept with her. I can only do it on the week nights. That's the easiest and best part for me so far. I put her in a nice realistic sleeping position. I prefer to spoon her at night that way if I don't feel like it I roll over and just sleep with my back to her. But still making body contact
That sounds great to me :) I really can't wait to see how it's like :)

Have a great time with her :)

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I've also looked at maybe getting a WM166cm with one or both YL Vampire heads (#193 and #315). The other bodies you listed might also work with those heads.
Now I have to wonder how much fun it might be to get it on with a Vampire cheerleader... You know before she bites.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

gonzobonzo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gonzobonzo »

That vampire head they have is really nice. One of my favorite heads.

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

She is absolutely stunning. A tent pitcher all the way!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Alec79 wrote:She is absolutely stunning. A tent pitcher all the way!
"Tent pitcher". :lol: I love that one! It's right up there with "going out on a quest to find the peachy breasted mattress thrasher".
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS