sexyrealsexdolls.com

Partial quote.

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Partial quote.

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, everyone. Can someone please tell me how to do a partial quote in response to somebody's post? Thank you. :lol:

ThatOneGuy

Re: Partial quote.

Post by ThatOneGuy »

="true_blue22"]Hi, everyone. :lol:[/quote]

Just delete what you don't want to quote between the brackets like so. Make sure to leave the [quote= at the beginning. I had to delete it to show this example.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

There's no way to directly do it, TDFs interface is somewhat old school. You just have to quote the entire post and edit out everything after and before the quote brackets [] you're not quoting.
true_blue22 wrote:Can someone please tell me how to do a partial quote...
Alternatively, you can highlight the portion you wish to quote, save it to your clipboard and paste it into the quote tab:
Can someone please tell me how to do a partial quote...
Another way is to quote the whole post, then go back and highlight the part you're responding to by making that portion bold or changing the color:
true_blue22 wrote:Hi, everyone. Can someone please tell me how to do a partial quote in response to somebody's post? Thank you. :lol:
quote.jpg
quote.jpg (182.5 KiB) Viewed 2052 times

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

@ThatOneGuy and Mr Franz: thank you very much for your help.

INFORMATIONS