Summer is here

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
dollmaster777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Summer is here

Post by dollmaster777 »

Just received the Summer doll body and I am amazed :D the curves are epic! I never had a full doll before, only torso dolls. She was a bit stiff getting her out of the box and nearly broke her back when I forced her :oops: . Heard a crack 8O , nevertheless she's still good to go. I might have to get another as I am a rough son of a b**ch! She is strong and the tpe has a very durable feel, however, after a few more rounds of rough play she will need a new body I'd reckon by the end of the year. The muscle tone is perfectly sculpted along with the tan complexion and the perfect weight as I couldn't handle heavier dolls hence why I always boned torso girls. I didn't want the Summer head as she is too young looking for my taste. I put a Neojoy head from one of my torso girls and slapped it on the summer body and away we went. :whistle: This is a short review as I am tired from our recent games. I was thinking of playing a quick game of grab the snake with her then getting some shut eye. :sleeping: Well I recommend Mig & Silidoll for they are up at the top in my opinion. Their customer service was super with regular updates and the delivery was fast, as well as discreet. :glou:
Attachments
Skirt is too tight!!!
Skirt is too tight!!!
DSC_0053.JPG (4.33 MiB) Viewed 1412 times
There's my beauty.
There's my beauty.
DSC_0054.JPG (4.1 MiB) Viewed 1412 times

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Summer is here

Post by Barbarous »

Congratulations on the new companion. No doubt she will give you a run for your money.
They have the advantage cuz we do all the work.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Looking good, nice idea to try a different head. Summer's body has curves for days.

dollmaster777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollmaster777 »

Is there an off button here? she wants more and more!!! I can't keep up!!!!
I am losing nutrients ... NEED HELP!!!!
Attachments
Give me more dollmaster!!!
Give me more dollmaster!!!
DSC_0050 (1).JPG (3.9 MiB) Viewed 1268 times

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

I know what you mean dollmaster777, these sweeties show absolutely no
mercy and they know we have no willpower.

INFORMATIONS