www.wmdolls.com

Is Jesskylove a legitimate vendor?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
frankielongshot90
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is Jesskylove a legitimate vendor?

Post by frankielongshot90 »

I stumbled upon Jesskylove selling dolls for under $1k, (some under $500). Some of these dolls I've seen on other vendor sites.

They claim to be backed by TDF but I've seen nothing related to, or mentioning them.

This is the link to their site.
--->Non verified vendor link removed<---
Last edited by Swan on Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove non verified vendor link

Malcolmattheback

Re: Is Jesskylove a legitimate vendor?

Post by Malcolmattheback »

Their website claims this but I don’t think it’s true, is it TDF??

Are you authorised & legit sex doll sellers?
Yes. We are a verified sex doll vendor and an official and authorised sex doll reseller, listed on the official websites of our manufacturers and backed by the largest sex doll forum on the planet - The Doll Forum, where 60,000+ members openly discuss their experience (good and bad) they have had with vendors and sex doll manufacturers around the world (including us), so if in doubt, why not pop down to the doll forum or read our awesome reviews on Trustpilot. You’ll soon find out…we are legit sex doll sellers and we sell high quality sex dolls only

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Geez, there are scams, then there are obvious scams like this site! :roll:
(168cm Real Silicone Sex Doll $999!)
Then they go on to list materials as TPE + Metal skeleton :haha4:

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Malcolmattheback wrote:Their website claims this but I don’t think it’s true, is it TDF??

Yes. We are a verified sex doll vendor and an official and authorised sex doll reseller, listed on the official websites of our manufacturers and backed by the largest sex doll forum on the planet - The Doll Forum, where 60,000+ members openly discuss their experience (good and bad) they have had with vendors and sex doll manufacturers around the world (including us), so if in doubt, why not pop down to the doll forum or read our awesome reviews on Trustpilot. You’ll soon find out…we are legit sex doll sellers and we sell high quality sex dolls only

Hmm thought that sounded familiar probably cos we wrote it! These scammers have directly copied that from our (silicone lovers) website plus loads more! It's on the footer of all our pages and they have used that and about 10 x more of our content on all their product pages. I'm not suggesting that you write a review on their trust pilot.. but I'm also not suggesting that you don't. :whistle: :haha4:
Here is a good blog that will help navigate these bastards:
HOW TO AVOID SCAMS
- https://siliconelovers.com/blogs/realis ... -doll-scam

Be careful out there! Every other day we are giving folk advice on what to do after they have been scammed. Do your homework kids :thumbs_up: :evidence:
Yes. We are a verified sex doll vendor and an official and authorised sex doll reseller, listed on the official websites of our manufacturers and backed by the largest sex doll forum on the planet - The Doll Forum, where 60,000+ members openly discuss their experience (good and bad) they have had with vendors and sex doll manufacturers around the world (including us), so if in doubt, why not pop down to the doll forum or read our awesome reviews on Trustpilot. You’ll soon find out…we are legit sex doll sellers and we sell high quality sex dolls only.

We are really proud of our customer service, our customer base and the company we have built, we have a reputation to protect so if we sold inferior fakes we would certainly not get very far. We sell only high quality, authentic TPE and silicone sex dolls that are 100% legitimate from the official manufacturers, the real deal or your money back.

We encourage you to shop around and we would too but we do advise you do your homework and either go with TDF approved vendors (see the list here) or check in on TDF for reviews before you check out with other sites. We are happy to price match authentic dolls not scam sites.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS