betterlovedoll.com

Joe Rogan

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RogerSmith

Re: Joe Rogan

Post by RogerSmith »

Isn't this the guy who took over as one of the hosts of The Man Show? He wasn't crying about silicone titties then :roll:

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

RogerSmith wrote:Isn't this the guy who took over as one of the hosts of The Man Show? He wasn't crying about silicone titties then :roll:

Hahahaha yes
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

There's nowhere near enough silicone to give everyone a sex hip, let alone a sex robot. Considering the quality of the original dolls, people are getting off on dolls far less sophisticated than these highly realistic sex robots that allegedly will exist. There just plain aren't enough doll owners to ever form any sort of meaningful movement that challenges society.
Signatures are overrated.

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Agreed @Persontheguy, This is a fairly substantial global forum at 76.5 thousand users.
But that's a far, far cry from 8 billion people on the planet! Joe Rogan is a product of his society, and his society is plastic, plain and simple. People in some societies would have you think that their life is perfect, and that's why all! Of their attention concerns somebody else some of the country some of the nation so-and-so is oppressed, so-and-so is at war causing a war, whatever! It's all propaganda it's pillow talk for the steupid!
I don't care with Joe Rogan thinks, says,...I don't care if he bursts into flame!!!
We didn't grow up together, not neighbors, he didn't beat me up in school, he wasn't the blocker to protect me when I was a quarterback?
I could give two shits about what anybody thinks in this country.
And neither should you!
I'm here because I thought I was joining a community of people who had a like interest. In a topic that is "a dirty little secret" in most social circles.
I'm a deviant! I'm fine with it! And as long as no one shooting bullets, mortars, or rockets at me… I am content to live outside of society! Life's too short for the stupid shit!
So are you folks here?

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

Pepi1967
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pepi1967 »

Well first I don’t agree that it’s just a fetish thing as their are far to many emotional levels to having a doll to call it just a fetish and secondly joe is protesting a little to much in my opinion. His fake disgusted reaction is hiding his curiosity I think
Skinny Lizzy

INFORMATIONS