The IL 156

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The IL 156

Post by jazzman »

Is this head 4?

IL has some beautiful silicone heads for sure. DO IL heads fit on other manufacturers bodies? Do colors match up nicely?

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The IL 156

Post by jazzman »

I have to admit I am somewhat bewildered by the criticism of this dolls design. Remember we dont want all dolls to look the same. We dont want uniformity or stamdardization of design across the industry otherwise why bother having many companies and many models. I feel quite strongly that if the particular model doesnf fit with your needs for weight, or positioning during play, or if it doesnt fit your esthetic ideal then find one that does! These variations arent design flaws, they ARE the design. That's what the artist wanted to represent, so my suggestion is, if this brand isnt your ideal rather than call it down just look elsewhere.

Many choose based on price, location, timing, weight or height. Many choose based on if they are breast men or leg men. Hell, some choose based simply on faces so take a body just because matches their fav head or mix and match between companies.

Bottom line, some of us over the years end up buying and selling many dolls so remember you arent stuck with a doll. If you buy and it doesnt meet your expectations, sell, and search on.

ManuelBow

-

Post by ManuelBow »

Very valuable phrase

INFORMATIONS