kimberdoll.com

INCOMING! Just ordered -- one quick question!

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
PermanentSexHair

INCOMING! Just ordered -- one quick question!

Post by PermanentSexHair »

Hello greetings and salutations.

Placed an order for one yesterday (The super deluxe plus ultra supreme gold edition... same one everyone orders :lol: ) -- as I'm sitting here I have one quick questions from owners at large:

What size does she wear? I have some store credit at the Salvation Army up in New Paltz and if I know roughly what size she wears ahead of time I can get some outfits put together before she arrives.

Specifically:

Bra
Panties
Pants/Skirt
T-shirt/blouse sizes.

I think most of what I had scrounged for the ill-fated Ebay Special that broke in half (literally) will fit her but if I can get a better idea ahead of time...

Plus it'll save me from running outside every 90 seconds to check my mailbox. :lol:
"Many people have sex-elves. Only I have a sex Romulan."

Tsaxman2002

Re: INCOMING! Just ordered -- one quick question!

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

Requoting myself from other posts....hope this helps...

(Note: Also with American Eagle, women's size 000 jeans and pants also work.)
Tsaxman2002 wrote:Yep, Tighes is right. Welcome to the club.

...and watch...you'll definitely remember those first moments when the box arrives at your home. (at least for me, seems like one of those moments that will stick in my memory for the rest of my life...)

Anyway, to pass the time, check out places like SHEIN or other stores, and get some clothes for your new girl. What Tighes says here (from an older thread) is a very accurate guide to clothing sizes for her.(Personally, the things I do differently versus what's in this quote is: to get Youth 10 for pants for standard/ comfortable look, and 8 or 9 Youth for the poured-in look. For skirts, size Youth 7 is awesome.)(2 other notes: US and Australia use the same size numbers except, where it comes to bra size. The US equivalent to the 10b he mentions is 32B.(Another side note, Ebay has size 2 boot, and other nice shoes, high heels and stuff, so you might want to check them out. They're hard to find in regular stores...)

Typically you would end up with an adult size XS top, while the bottoms (jeans/ shorts/ whatever) would come from the kid's section of the store)

Also, don't forget to buy stockings. You need them to put on the tighter fitting clothing. (Plus it helps protect against staining.)

Tighes1 wrote: Since there are so many new KimberDoll owners coming on board, I thought I'd add a post here on what size clothing to buy.
I made a lot of mistakes when I first bought mine from buying off sites like Wish, Ebay and the likes.
I ended up spending a small fortune on buying the wrong clothes before I got It right.
So here is my recommendations on sizing for your KimberDoll.

All my sizes are Australian sizes, so just convert for your country and go from there

Pants and Jeans.

For these, I go for girls size 8. They first really nice. They are a nice tight fit but look awesome!! If you want jeans a little looser, just go a size 9 or 10.
Most kids jeans and pants have elastic adjustments in them, so these will fit her tiny waist. If not, just add a belt. I have found the Women's XS are still too big.

Leggings and Gym tights.

I go a size 7 for these. The material is usually quite stretchy so they will fit really well.

Tops.

For tops I tend to go a girls size 8. This will give a good length and will fit nice over her DD's. I do also buy ladies size 6 and 8 as well. These fit really nice as well.

Dresses.

I have a fair few dresses. Ive bought XXS or XS dresses in the past which fit really well. Store bought ones are girls size 10-12 or ladies size 6-8.

Bras and Panties.

For bras, I buy size 10b. These first really well and I have found that anything bigger cup size doesn't really fit that well.
Panties, either a ladies size 6 because they don't make sexy lingerie in girls size. I also get girls size 8-10 for normal daily use.

Body suits.

When you can find them, I usually go for a size 4 or 6. Hard to find in this size so I just grab them when I find them.

Shoes and Socks.

This is an easy area. Shoes are either a size 2 or 3. Her foot size is 21cm so these sizes will fit without damaging her toes. Sox are the same. Depends on what sox she is going to wear. If she is wearing boots, this a weird one, I go for the smallest mens or ladies size socks I can find. They fit over the top of the boots which is good.

Sleepwear.

For sleepwear I just usually go a ladies size 8. Not that they wear them often but thought I'd mention it anyway.
Tsaxman2002 wrote:As I mentioned earlier, Ebay is the key to finding shoes that fit Kimber. They have the largest variety of size 2 stuff I've seen. that way you can even get heels, boot, sandal, and other kinds of shoes...

The way I do things, I buy most of my shoes, shorts, and pants from Ebay...

As for everything else...

Shein

Nanamacs

1sansome

American Eagle

PermanentSexHair

Re: INCOMING! Just ordered -- one quick question!

Post by PermanentSexHair »

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much.
"Many people have sex-elves. Only I have a sex Romulan."

INFORMATIONS