www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

no response from the company by phone or Email

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
masterx1234

no response from the company by phone or Email

Post by masterx1234 »

Hey guys so I am a bit worried. I have not been able to reach my silicone love doll since I ordered my doll, I wanted to ask them some important questions but I cant seem to get a hold of anyone. Their phone number just rings and always says there is no available support agents and hangs up, they wont respond to any emails or Facebook messages, Just be WARNED! I am going to do a chargeback if my doll doesnt arrive in 2 weeks.

Kingscross97

Re: no response from the company by phone or Email

Post by Kingscross97 »

Did you get a response back? Did you receive anything?

masterx1234

No responce from the company. Cant cancel or make chnages

Post by masterx1234 »

Hey all so I got scammed big time by mysiliconelovedolls. I knew the prices were too good to be true and I dont understand how this site is still on the trusted vendor list.

I ordered my doll on approx 4 weeks ago and the seller was very very unresponsive, it took them 6 days to reply to one email about me asking when my doll was going to ship. And my package was held in customs for 5 days!!. The package was finally out for delivery today, But Fedex had a delivery exception because the address on the package is wrong, for whatever reason the box according to the Fedex employee only has my street printed on the label and not my state, county or zip code. So when I called Fedex in order to correct the address to the right one they told me the shipper put restrictions on the package so I cant change or update the address to something else. So how did they not get my full address printed on the label? How could they mess up something so simple. I have sent an email to @mysiliconelovedolls but I dont expect a quick reply knowing how slow they are to reply to inquiries. Also they never answer the phone, it always says that there are no agents available to speak with me. If the package isnt delivered tomorrow I will be issuing a full chargeback of the $1399 that I spent.

MisterE
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MisterE »

I'm surprised they aren't responding because they were responsive whenever I would ask questions and this was a couple of months ago. Maybe the increase in cases of the coronavirus is preventing them since it is possible they are shut down? Kind of odd that they are not responding. Keep TDF posted because that isn't acceptable.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

If the package is out for delivery, then that means you weren't scammed. The vendor was probably busy due to coronavirus. No need trying to get a refund if your doll is on the way.

thegrimyeaper

Post by thegrimyeaper »

I never got a reply when I wrote to SiliconWives about my girl either. She showed up eventually and was in perfect shape, though. As frustrating as things are for you now, sounds like this will work out.

MisterE
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MisterE »

The only time to initiate a dispute through PayPal would be on the last day of that you could. However, it would take sometime as the dispute will be back and forth with PayPal being the judge. If you used a credit card, you could go through them as well and I believe they have a larger time frame to file one with them. Although that depends on who you have. However, as other forum members had mentioned if the vendor said that its out for delivery, then it is likely that it is. It does take a long time to get the package (2 weeks of build time and 2 weeks of shipping) and that was two months ago for me.

moc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by moc »

Really sad to hear that.
It is really important in opting vendors.
If you want to learn more about how to choose vendors and brands, just click the links on my signature below.
It might help.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Have you posted particulars here as yet.

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=130129

In this case, outstanding means unfulfilled ,rather than great experience.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

John09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by John09 »

moc wrote:Really sad to hear that.
It is really important in opting vendors.
If you want to learn more about how to choose vendors and brands, just click the links on my signature below.
It might help.

Where is this "signature" and links? They're not showing on my screen.

John09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by John09 »

In fact, if I click on the profile for "moc" I get "The requested user does not exist."

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: No responce from the company. Cant cancel or make chnage

Post by jms033 »

masterx1234 wrote:Hey all so I got scammed big time by mysiliconelovedolls. I knew the prices were too good to be true and I dont understand how this site is still on the trusted vendor list.

I ordered my doll on approx 4 weeks ago and the seller was very very unresponsive, it took them 6 days to reply to one email about me asking when my doll was going to ship. And my package was held in customs for 5 days!!. The package was finally out for delivery today, But Fedex had a delivery exception because the address on the package is wrong, for whatever reason the box according to the Fedex employee only has my street printed on the label and not my state, county or zip code. So when I called Fedex in order to correct the address to the right one they told me the shipper put restrictions on the package so I cant change or update the address to something else. So how did they not get my full address printed on the label? How could they mess up something so simple. I have sent an email to @mysiliconelovedolls but I dont expect a quick reply knowing how slow they are to reply to inquiries. Also they never answer the phone, it always says that there are no agents available to speak with me. If the package isnt delivered tomorrow I will be issuing a full chargeback of the $1399 that I spent.

That doesn't make any sense. Fedex says it's out for delivery? How can it be out for delivery if it only has an address, and no street or zip code? My guess is that the box was out for delivery, and the box was damaged, making the full address unreadable. So the Fedex driver brought the box back to Fedex. My guess is, go to fedex with your receipt or bill of sale. Maybe there is something they can match up, and release the box to you. But that's my guess, the box is damaged, making the full address unreadable.

shimeekops
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by shimeekops »

Hi this might be long overdue but I was wondering if you ever got your doll from MSLD? I'm considering purchasing from them due to the big price difference but your experience has left me worried. Hope you can get to read this and respond.

Wolfman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wolfman »

Yeh I was going to get mine from there too

shimeekops
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by shimeekops »

Wolfman wrote:Yeh I was going to get mine from there too
Hey man just sharing my most recent experience with MSLD. I haven't ordered yet but I was able to get all my questions answered via email by someone named "Philip" altho the signature on the responses say "Nicolas Dupuis - Customer Service Manager" . For the most part at least there's someone manning the email shift.

INFORMATIONS