kimberdoll.com

Unwanted Lingerie for Kimberdoll?

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
whr6500
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Unwanted Lingerie for Kimberdoll?

Post by whr6500 »

I have several very sexy bra and panty sets that fit Kimber nicely. All are new and unused. I thought I would enjoy dressing up my Kimberdoll, but generally find it to be tedious and time consuming. They are from Adore Me, B.Tempt'd, HSIA and Versbaby.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing them? If there is interest, I'll spend the time to put up a marketplace post.

Thanks

twoheads32
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Unwanted Lingerie for Kimberdoll?

Post by twoheads32 »

Interested

KimbersBoyfriend

Post by KimbersBoyfriend »

Could you post links to what actually fits please? It’s so hard finding them and I would love to buy some.

Tsaxman2002

Post by Tsaxman2002 »

While I'm not the op of this thread, KimbersBoyfriend, but I would suggest you start here.

And just make sure you choose size XS.....and you'll be good to go. Hope this helps.

whr6500
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by whr6500 »

I will put up a market post when I get some time.

INFORMATIONS