sanhuiofficial.com

Loose joints Sanhui Have u tried it?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Loose joints Sanhui Have u tried it?

Post by MANABU »

Hi there community. I'm curious and would like to speak to anyone who has had a sanhui doll recently with loose joints. I'd love to talk to you about mine because I havensome questions

Rollo62

Re: Loose joints Sanhui Have u tried it?

Post by Rollo62 »

Hi, I have a Sanhui 168 with loose joints since Feb. 21. She is an ideal cuddling partner, but she can't hold any position. Arms and legs are completely loose. The back and the neck have normal tightness. So if you want a doll for a cowgirl position, forget it.
Later I will open a thread with some photos.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Rollo62 wrote:Hi, I have a Sanhui 168 with loose joints since Feb. 21. She is an ideal cuddling partner, but she can't hold any position. Arms and legs are completely loose. The back and the neck have normal tightness. So if you want a doll for a cowgirl position, forget it.
Later I will open a thread with some photos.
I have wondered myself about the loose joint option, thanks for showing us and look forward to seeing how she can be positioned. I have thought about getting that option.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Curious, I just got a doll a couple months ago that was made in 2019.
My doll is not so stiff at the knees, elbows or shoulders, but her right leg at the hip takes a lot of weight to move.
I like a little stiffness to the joints but too much is not so good.
The ball joints work really well on the one I have otherwise, it is just the one leg
Are the newer dolls still super stiff in some areas?
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

I have a 6 day old one that is my 3rd doll. My last 2 sanhui were standard joints. It could be shock from transitioning from tight to loose because it is like learning how to "Doll" all over again. Everything I thought I knew about moving her around and being gentle has changed.

Perfect example, I now how to tie her wrists or bundle them up in a blanket when lifting and walking around with her. This keeps them from toppling over and dangling like a corpse.

I've heard many here refer to a dolls true weight as dead weight. And we all have read at least one post "I was not expecting it to be this heavy". I can tell you what I think best explains the difference of two:

Loose joints are dead weight like sand bags tied together
Standard Joints are like bricks attached to rebar

For the sake of comparing. Both are very different doll experiences. Both with their unique merits.Hugging cuddling and intimacy are easier and flow like water whereas sometimes moving a tight jointed doll limbs makes me feel like a crane lever operator.

Alas this doll will NEVER pose upright. Not even on its knees. I used to love to put my doll on the bed standing on her knees facing me.

So it's a trade. It's like a golf club. There's no perfect one but different ones excel in different areas.

zwei23783

Post by zwei23783 »

In general, it is not recommended to choose a loose skeleton.

Because the loose skeleton is very unstable, it cannot be fixed by any movement. Most customers choose a standard skeleton rather than a loose skeleton.

In fact, I also want to know why some people choose loose skeleton.

bowieshum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bowieshum »

Hi. Folks. I have a question regarding lose joint. In reality, when we having sex w a real girl, she wouldn't be stiff like a doll. So when have fun w a doll, it sometimes feels like fxxking a corpses. So for the folks who have a lose joint doll,does it feel more realistic than with a regular joint doll when having sex?

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

bowieshum wrote:Hi. Folks. I have a question regarding lose joint. In reality, when we having sex w a real girl, she wouldn't be stiff like a doll. So when have fun w a doll, it sometimes feels like fxxking a corpses. So for the folks who have a lose joint doll,does it feel more realistic than with a regular joint doll when having sex?

It is a completely different experience. Not better not worse. There are pros and cons to both and there is a learning curve when you switch from tight to loose.

Everything moves more fluid more easily and natural. Yet the doll can not hold any pose. Not even her legs in the air while you get ready. But so much smoother motion. It's a trade off.

PerroDeHierro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PerroDeHierro »

hi, I havent had a doll, now I want one, and the decision to choose between tight or loose joints is one of the most difficult decisions. Will I end up buying two bodies? :mrgreen:

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

That's my way. I already have a DS 145 with more fixed joints. As she is too small for me, I'm considering a Sanhui 158 with normal joints.
Of course it would be a nice development if the manufacturers found a way that the owner can adjust the joints without cutting her open,
p.ex. a servoelectrical mechanism. This could even be a prestage to a robotic doll.

Sl33p3r
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sl33p3r »

MANABU wrote:I have a 6 day old one that is my 3rd doll. My last 2 sanhui were standard joints. It could be shock from transitioning from tight to loose because it is like learning how to "Doll" all over again. Everything I thought I knew about moving her around and being gentle has changed.

Perfect example, I now how to tie her wrists or bundle them up in a blanket when lifting and walking around with her. This keeps them from toppling over and dangling like a corpse.

I've heard many here refer to a dolls true weight as dead weight. And we all have read at least one post "I was not expecting it to be this heavy". I can tell you what I think best explains the difference of two:

Loose joints are dead weight like sand bags tied together
Standard Joints are like bricks attached to rebar

For the sake of comparing. Both are very different doll experiences. Both with their unique merits.Hugging cuddling and intimacy are easier and flow like water whereas sometimes moving a tight jointed doll limbs makes me feel like a crane lever operator.

Alas this doll will NEVER pose upright. Not even on its knees. I used to love to put my doll on the bed standing on her knees facing me.

So it's a trade. It's like a golf club. There's no perfect one but different ones excel in different areas.
Well put, I have chosen loose joints with my new Sanhui Doll, its incredible :infinity: !!
Sanhui Paradise viewtopic.php?t=156120

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

I must clearly state especially for the new guy asking that I would not have chosen loose joints for my 1st or second doll. There is too much going on that you have to pay attention too. Like being able to hold her arms and legs in the air with the tight joints as you put a shirt or pants on her. It has taken me a few weeks to relearn how to move and dress this doll safely without her fingers and toes damaging.

Another small example. If I am holding her in my arms like a bride and putting her down on the bed. I have 2 or 3 more things to be careful about now.

1st her feet and legs now dangle so her toes are Going to make contact with the bed 1st but I have to soft in lowering her so that the silicone around her toes doesn't grip something and tug at the wires in her toe.

2nd. Her legs flog left and right like a rag doll so I have to keep the "taught" or together at the knees so they don't wobble or the doll rolls out on to the bed like a gunshot victim.

3rd . I now have to use a lace ribbon and tie my dolls wrists when ever I move her because her arms and hands will flop anywhere and snag anything. Last night she triumphantly exclaimed "you'll never take me alive copper!!" as I tied her up.

Intimacy has been absolutely Divine. I don't know if it's the new doll or the loose joints but I think it's both. Someone mentioned getting 2 dolls at once. One loose joint and one tight. I think thats what I would do too!!!

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

I recently got a Sanhui 118 cm doll, my third Elfie and got her with loose joints this time...she is really good in the bed as she easily flops around for you to do your thing. However, if you want to be able to sit her on your lap or do any cute poses or various positions then i highly recommend the standard joints... i had no idea her skeleton would be so loose. I used to love sitting my old Elfie on my lap and my 145 too and now i can't do that with this doll, a bit bummed about that but as MANABU said its sadly you can't have best of both worlds together you have to get it separately. I guess i'll order a new doll next year when i can afford it with standard joints because loose isn't working for many of the things i enjoy having with a doll. That being said the loose joints are great for bed use, you will not be disappointed she moves around with you easily and since she has flexi skeleton she can bend in a lot of fun ways haha.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I have a San Hui with Normal joints and over the years one of the hip joints became loose. Very annoying during sex. I would not want loose joints as the doll will not hold any position and over time they all loosen with time.

Forevernostalgic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forevernostalgic »

Yikes! Reading a lot of the reviews on here and elsewhere i think loose joints is something to stay away from, at least for me. I want my doll to be able to pose.

INFORMATIONS