betterlovedoll.com

Doll Legislation, Regulation, Legality, Psychology, Etc.

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Doll Legislation, Regulation, Legality, Psychology, Etc.

Post by Bluedog »

To the Mods,

Not sure where else to put this, but here goes.

Could we maybe have a dedicated sub forum to discuss issues like psychological studies, proposed legislation, customs & other importation issues, legal issues in the news, and perhaps even (horror of horrors!) political or religious issues etc. directing affecting sex dolls? Obviously the caveat here would be nothing would be legal advice, and I understand and agree with the “thou shalt not question management’s position on childlike dolls.”

Sometimes these issues creep into other threads and can become disruptive and/ or awkward for contributors (and I suspect mods as well). Perhaps a “sandbox” where members can take these topics for respectful discussion might be worth trying?

I thought that there was once a “controversial topics” sub forum, but that seems to have vanished. I know there’s a danger of people launching into political diatribes, but those going into the sandbox to play would know they might be there, lurking, like cat poop, but that’s the risk they’d take.

Just seems there’s a number of interesting issues that maybe aren’t being addressed for lack of a proper forum.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Doll Legislation, Regulation, Legality, Psychology, Etc.

Post by MANABU »

Agreed. there are few resources out there like an ACTUAL legal advocacy group for doll owners. I forget the name. I read about its existence here in the forums and like the blue k9 friend above mentioned, while the comment may not have been out of place, it was a tangent idea from the actual topic.

Also what would a blue dog know about cat poop.....just sayin'

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Actually there is such a section. Media About Dolls and Owners: viewforum.php?f=141

...and within that section you'll find, Controversial Topics: viewforum.php?f=206

Generally you'll find info about pending and current legislation there as well as various studies and surveys being conducted.

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Mr Franz wrote:Actually there is such a section. Media About Dolls and Owners: viewforum.php?f=141

...and within that section you'll find, Controversial Topics: viewforum.php?f=206

Generally you'll find info about pending and current legislation there as well as various studies and surveys being conducted.
Aha, so that’s where it wandered off to… or where I’d forgotten I’d left it. IIRC some of the controversial topics were still too “controversial” for Controversial Topics. I’ll have to revisit it, being mindful to behave myself.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

INFORMATIONS