www.siliconelovers.com

Just made a purchase! WM162E tips?

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Karnivore
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just made a purchase! WM162E tips?

Post by Karnivore »

Hello! I recently purchased the WM162E doll and I'm absolutely buzzing to receive it. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for the doll? I'm specifically looking for best lube, clothing sizes, best cleaning materials, but any tips anyone can think of to keep the doll in the best condition for a very long time would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I like blondes

Re: Just made a purchase! WM162E tips?

Post by I like blondes »

I've tried different lube. Once I tried this one, I had no reason to look any further.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087BXVQYN/
A N G E L / F A L L E N

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

welcome and congratz on your new lady for lubes stick to water base lubes and try to get a thicker type of lube they usually are called hard lubes.

clothing just buy loose fitting stuff until she gets in or you can guestimate on her body dimensions listed. if its new clothes soak them in warm water to remove excess dye from them gonna take more than one soak to remove dye do it until the water is clear.

use the least fragrant anti bacterial soap you can find, microfiber cloths, a aquarium air pump to dry her out with would recommend trying to hand dry her and then put the air tubes in there for a while. also you want to make her last long buy a USB inspection camera so you can inspect her holes periodically dont want anything growing in there. and if shes going to be sleeping in your bed buy a white microplush blanket for her to sleep on so she doesnt leave oil stains on your sheets.

anything else i missed checkout this sticky post viewtopic.php?f=224&t=88292
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

My recomendation... socks and simple shoes.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

One thing to do to make sure that a doll of this weight lasts a long time is to move her carefully and to make sure that you can lift her relatively easily. Sliding her on your bed to pull her closer to you because you can't lift her is one example of something that shouldn't be done. I have a JY161cm (35kg also) and she was heavy to lift and I couldn't do it very often because I wasn't strong. I also bought a WM162E this week and will try this time to get a little stronger (weight-lifting) and lift her regularly to help condition my body to lifting her.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Kira-sama wrote:One thing to do to make sure that a doll of this weight lasts a long time is to move her carefully and to make sure that you can lift her relatively easily. Sliding her on your bed to pull her closer to you because you can't lift her is one example of something that shouldn't be done. I have a JY161cm (35kg also) and she was heavy to lift and I couldn't do it very often because I wasn't strong. I also bought a WM162E this week and will try this time to get a little stronger (weight-lifting) and lift her regularly to help condition my body to lifting her.

You can slide her on the bed with extra bed sheets. I put a soft one under her to sleep on, then I can just pull the sheet to move her closer. So the sheet is moving against the bed not her. :D

Clothe sizes I buy xs for everything in womens, small to large in girls though. Really depends on what it is for girls sizes.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Unwritten wrote:
Kira-sama wrote:One thing to do to make sure that a doll of this weight lasts a long time is to move her carefully and to make sure that you can lift her relatively easily. Sliding her on your bed to pull her closer to you because you can't lift her is one example of something that shouldn't be done. I have a JY161cm (35kg also) and she was heavy to lift and I couldn't do it very often because I wasn't strong. I also bought a WM162E this week and will try this time to get a little stronger (weight-lifting) and lift her regularly to help condition my body to lifting her.

You can slide her on the bed with extra bed sheets. I put a soft one under her to sleep on, then I can just pull the sheet to move her closer. So the sheet is moving against the bed not her. :D

Clothe sizes I buy xs for everything in womens, small to large in girls though. Really depends on what it is for girls sizes.
It might work, but I'm feeling it's still possible to chafe your doll's skin even with extra blankets. I might be wrong though.

INFORMATIONS