Starpery.com

Cleaning TPE Stains (For the Aussies)

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
rubberlips1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Cleaning TPE Stains (For the Aussies)

Post by rubberlips1 »

Hey Guys,

There's a lot of info on the forum for TPE stain removal methods and I'm sure they work well. Unfortunately, a lot of the products used aren't available in Australia. I wanted to start a thread for the Aussies and what they use to remove TPE stains. What doesn't work, what works and whats readily available (from Woolworths, Chemist etc).

So it all started when I put a black suit on my girl and stained her boobies (mainly the boobies, chest and nipples). The suit itself didn't stain so much as the see through mesh used.
IMG_8687.JPG
IMG_8687.JPG (2.07 MiB) Viewed 211 times
I did some digging around for some solutions of what might work and bought a few products.
These are what didn't work: Makeup remover and mineral oil. The oil only left the boobies sticky and still stained.
IMG_8762.JPG
IMG_8762.JPG (3.7 MiB) Viewed 211 times
IMG_8763.JPG
IMG_8763.JPG (3.12 MiB) Viewed 211 times
IMG_8703.JPG
IMG_8703.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 211 times
Tried some 2% Hydrogen Peroxide whitening toothpaste. It was pretty sticky and probably should have added water, but it didn't remove the stain either. And being that sticky, it was hard to wipe off afterwards
IMG_8765.JPG
IMG_8765.JPG (3.24 MiB) Viewed 211 times
IMG_8716.JPG
IMG_8716.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 211 times
What did work for me (as for others) was Acne Cream (containing 5% Benzoyl Peroxide). The only thing I could find in Woolies that fit the description was Clearasil. And while it worked, it's not the cheapest of solutions (about $8 for a 20g tube). Lucky it was only the boobies that needed treatment. Only took a few hours for the stains to start disappearing and by morning they were pretty much gone. I treated the other area's on the back as well and now like new. Hasn't discoloured any parts as far as I can see.
IMG_8764.JPG
IMG_8764.JPG (4.2 MiB) Viewed 211 times
IMG_8718.JPG
IMG_8718.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 211 times
IMG_8766.JPG
IMG_8766.JPG (1.97 MiB) Viewed 211 times
And while some of the nipple colour came off, I can reapply some colouring later.

So what other solutions have other Aussies come up with that work, readily available and cheap?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Cleaning TPE Stains (For the Aussies)

Post by seagull »

Leaving it for a couple of months (or 3) :)

INFORMATIONS