www.xtdoll.com

XY Doll heads "RCZ013" & "noname"

Reviews on XY Dolls Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

XY Doll heads "RCZ013" & "noname"

Post by manfredixon »

I recently added the XY148 doll as a friend to my already existing XY168. For the latter I had three heads, and along with the 148 I got two more.

I did a full review of the three heads for the XY168 a few months ago - please see link at the bottom of this post for a bit more context to what I'm about to mention here.

Their strange names aside (yes, the one titled "noname" simply didn't have a name when I ordered it, and I haven't been able to locate any info on if they gave her one yet) the heads are ever so slightly smaller than the 168 heads. I did however try all five on both bodies and they fit flawlessly, even if a few combinations may look a tad strange, size-wise.
XY-head_RZC013-s.jpg
XY-head_RZC013-s.jpg (80.05 KiB) Viewed 722 times
XY-head_nonameTPE-s.jpg
XY-head_nonameTPE-s.jpg (84.82 KiB) Viewed 722 times
What I found a bit strange though, is the difference in the holes underneath, that connect to the neck. The sizes here did not seem to correlate to their intended body size. See image below.
XY-head_comp-s.jpg
XY-head_comp-s.jpg (289.43 KiB) Viewed 722 times
As you may have spotted, one is silicone (like all three 168 heads) and one is TPE. The quality of the Silicone head is the exact same high quality as the other three (read more about them in the link I mentioned above).

The TPE head, however, is of the same "very soft" TPE blend as the 148 I ordered it with - and that means SOOOFT! She also has freckles and their hyper realistic texture, but since it's a TPE head it washes away quite easily. Her eyebrows are also painted on, as opposed to implanted on the Silicone versions. On the upside the TPE version is the only head with a working oral function.

Not much else to say, really. They're amazing, all five of them. Please see my photo galleries of the two dolls for more detailed pictures of the head mounted on their respective bodies.

More links below:

1) Full review of the XY 148
2) Full review of the XY 168
3) Review of the first three 168-heads
4) Complete photo gallery of the XY148 & XY168 (with all five heads)

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and I'll happily do my best to elaborate.

Cheers
Fred
Attachments
XY-head_comp.jpg
XY-head_comp.jpg (853.97 KiB) Viewed 719 times
XY-head_nonameTPE.jpg
XY-head_nonameTPE.jpg (228.09 KiB) Viewed 719 times
XY-head_RZC013.jpg
XY-head_RZC013.jpg (245.92 KiB) Viewed 719 times
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

INFORMATIONS