www.irontechdoll.com

IT 150cm Victoria doomed to death - can she be rescued?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: IT 150cm Victoria doomed to death - can she be rescued?

Post by esp »

I also would like to know more about your CWA repair. Great work by the way! :thumbs_up:

icewind

Post by icewind »

Thank you all again for your comments! :mrgreen:

I was one of the "testers" of Indigo's CWA in 2018, and the glue still works with all of my dolls... :thumbs_up:

What can i say about the glue? It works like hell, and is no longer produced because Indigo closed his business this summer... 8O

I saw some of Mishka's videos and Indigo told me about some popular strange ways here at TDF how to repair a doll...

In Germany we only use the glue from Indigo and dollslounge, a smd rework station with hot air, and a soldering iron, sometimes with some of my special tips... 8)
Lötspitzen 01.jpg
Lötspitzen 01.jpg (122.22 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Nothing special, just some tips made from aluminium, most used diameter is 6mm. If you want to make your own... :wink:

Don't forget to use enough baby oil as lubricant and heat transport, you should never use a hot tip directly and dry on TPE, it will burn and overheat in seconds!

The gluing was easy, i placed the doll on the stomach, closed the leg, and started to apply the CWA with a brush while i opened the "lips" with two fingers.
The next day i turned the doll and glued the vagina together.
VicGH 10.jpg
VicGH 10.jpg (77.51 KiB) Viewed 979 times
VicGH 11.jpg
VicGH 11.jpg (181.58 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Was not very hard, because it was almost a clean cut with very few loss of material... :thumbs_up:

I also apply some oil with my finger before i use hot air...

Regards Stephan
Current number of my doll family members: 47

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

icewind wrote:Thank you all again for your comments! :mrgreen:

I was one of the "testers" of Indigo's CWA in 2018, and the glue still works with all of my dolls... :thumbs_up:

What can i say about the glue? It works like hell, and is no longer produced because Indigo closed his business this summer... 8O

I saw some of Mishka's videos and Indigo told me about some popular strange ways here at TDF how to repair a doll...

In Germany we only use the glue from Indigo and dollslounge, a smd rework station with hot air, and a soldering iron, sometimes with some of my special tips... 8)
The attachment Lötspitzen 01.jpg is no longer available
Nothing special, just some tips made from aluminium, most used diameter is 6mm. If you want to make your own... :wink:

Don't forget to use enough baby oil as lubricant and heat transport, you should never use a hot tip directly and dry on TPE, it will burn and overheat in seconds!

The gluing was easy, i placed the doll on the stomach, closed the leg, and started to apply the CWA with a brush while i opened the "lips" with two fingers.
The next day i turned the doll and glued the vagina together.
The attachment VicGH 10.jpg is no longer available
The attachment VicGH 11.jpg is no longer available
Was not very hard, because it was almost a clean cut with very few loss of material... :thumbs_up:

I also apply some oil with my finger before i use hot air...

Regards Stephan
Thank you for the tips Stephan. Very nice! Do you happen to know of anyone selling glue that's close to Indigo's CWA since he doesn't get it anymore? And you are exactly right about being generous with the baby oil while using heat to repair. I learned the hard way many years ago when I was heating a hook with a hot air gun to smooth out tpe and the tpe was sticking to the metal while trying to smooth out. After some more research finding out about the baby oil when repairing it made it easy as hell. Those aluminum tips are awesome. That would have helped on my last repair. This is what I use to heat and smooth out the tpe.
Attachments
20210919_181637.jpg
20210919_181637.jpg (3.8 MiB) Viewed 945 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

About the only stuff close to Indigo's CWA is the 3M 94 Primer and 3M VHB Tape Universal Primer UV
However any chemical used on a doll should always be tested on similar material first :)

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

seagull wrote:About the only stuff close to Indigo's CWA is the 3M 94 Primer and 3M VHB Tape Universal Primer UV
However any chemical used on a doll should always be tested on similar material first :)
I've heard of this stuff and seen everyone praise the job it does but I haven't had the opportunity to use any myself yet. May have to order some to have on hand and research it some more.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Congratulations icewind on a fantastic job :thumbs_up: Inspirational!
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

zwei23783

Post by zwei23783 »

This doll has been repaired very well by you after going through crazy torture. You are amazing.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

esp, check out Post subject: 3M Tape Primer 94, A cautionary tale.
viewtopic.php?p=2011529#p2011529
Don't use this stuff until you have tested it on same material to what your doll is made of, neck shavings etc :)

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

seagull wrote:esp, check out Post subject: 3M Tape Primer 94, A cautionary tale.
viewtopic.php?p=2011529#p2011529
Don't use this stuff until you have tested it on same material to what your doll is made of, neck shavings etc :)
Thanks for the quick link Seagull. I'll check it out.

icewind

Post by icewind »

Big thanks again to all of you for your comments! :mrgreen:

A friend of mine and Indigo, Werner Grönke from dollslounge.de, has also developed a fine glue for TPE.

But his website is down because of the new clsd law in Germany... 8O

I don't know how is the situation in the US, but dollsfrance has 10 pieces of CWA still available, last chance perhaps... 8)

And much cheaper than 3M Primer and a new doll... :wink:

As i can say so far, CWA seems to be the only glue that is able to weld Irontech TPE, tested on 2 of my 3 IT Dolls...

If you have a cut, i prefer glue than heat.

Has anyone of you used the irontechdoll glue? I have never seen such a glue... :?:
Current number of my doll family members: 47

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

I didn't know IT had a glue. I know the last glue I ordered from Yourdoll has worked well on my dolls for minor straight cuts. The bigger cuts of course I use the glue and some heat.

Hmm.I wonder if those are the last 10 in existence that Dollfrance has. I haven't seen anything on here of anyone ordering CWA in the US.

Andrew84

Post by Andrew84 »

Dear icewind

tell me what is baby oil?

Can you attach a photo for example?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Andrew84 wrote:Dear icewind

tell me what is baby oil?
It's mineral oil.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Holy Shit!!!

Excellent Repair Work

WOW

I'm Blown Away

dim0n43g
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dim0n43g »

icewind wrote: I don't know how is the situation in the US, but dollsfrance has 10 pieces of CWA still available, last chance perhaps... 8)
And much cheaper than 3M Primer and a new doll... :wink:
As i can say so far, CWA seems to be the only glue that is able to weld Irontech TPE, tested on 2 of my 3 IT Dolls...
are u speaking about this one?
https://www.dollsfrance.com/entretien-e ... 20-ml.html
the price is nuts : )

INFORMATIONS