www.wmdolls.com

156 H cup weight reduction?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Lidlid360
Apprentice
Apprentice

156 H cup weight reduction?

Post by Lidlid360 »

The 156 H cup is the perfect body for me, However I find the weight to be a bit of an issue. If this doll was in the 60-70 pound range that would be amazing. I know wm released a weight reduced version of the 163 H cup so Im thinking they will probably try making a weight reduced version of all their thick models that weigh over 80 pounds. Does anyone know if there doing this or which model they will reduce the weight of next?

ChittyBA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 156 H cup weight reduction?

Post by ChittyBA »

Hi Lidlid360. Not sure if this is helpful but I have recently received the weight reduction version of the 168E which was, I think, the second doll WM offered the weight reduction option for.

Based on my experience the following points may be of use:

The weight reduction does reduce the doll weight however this is at the cost of TPE softness. As far as I can tell there is a foam core mainly around the upper body, butt and lower legs and then a TPE layer over that. The foam core is very similar to that used to make foam swords, domestic water pipe covers, etc.

The foam core encases the skeleton within and this can restrict the amount of movement and possibility options for the doll as the TPE cannot compress as much. The foam may also restrict access to the skeleton if repairs were required as you would not be cutting through soft TPE but rather TPE and then a very tight, compact foam casing which may not seal back up as expected.

The body seems to be very durable though. She has had no abrasions or scratches on her skin since she has been with me.

Hope this helps.

INFORMATIONS