betterlovedoll.com

Trimming down the ego post list - is it possible?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Trimming down the ego post list - is it possible?

Post by Pabugs »

Admin Gods, In the "your own posts" board list I am trying to trim down topics I have posted to/on that I don't wish to revisit or see in my list. There are many posts that show activity and float to near the top of that list (first page of ego posts), and some I don't care to follow or respond to any more.

IOW Sometimes I have posted to a thread that I no longer care about following, yet they're the bulk of my ego post list. I don't have that big an ego. 8)

Sometimes one just wants to leave the past in the past. There's today and tomorrow, and some things you want to bring with you, and some things you don't care to drag into today or the future.

If the function is there I can't find it. Please advise.

With ALL respect, you run a VERY impressive website in size and with varying interests which is an exception to the internet rule of Trolls, Haters and Flame Thrower sites, truly, TRULY exceptional work. I'm in the web dev biz, I know of which I speak.

Much Thanks for your valuable time. Bugs
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Trimming down the ego post list - is it possible?

Post by Tsall »

Sorry, forgot to answer to this.

I'm not aware of any option to do influence the ego post list as you name it.

But maybe there is an alternative option: Bookmark what you are interested in. Not in your browser, here in this forum. On top of each topic you will find "Subscribe topic" and "Bookmark topic". In case of a subscription you will get one email per topic or forum. I personally don't use that as I log in way to often and those emails just spam my inbox. I use the bookmark function and check the bookmarks in the UCP. It's similar to the ego list, but just what I choose to see. You are in full control which topic is there and which not.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

INFORMATIONS