www.wmdolls.com

Meet Ava Angel WM 174G Cup Factory photos

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
southy33
Apprentice
Apprentice

Meet Ava Angel WM 174G Cup Factory photos

Post by southy33 »

Hi Everyone

I'm pleased to introduce my new 174 G Cup Ava Angel.

She has heads 370 and also 382.

My aim was to model a doll around my girlfriend and wow, WM have done it. The realistic body painting looks awesome.

Any how here is Ava Angel, i think she is a great comparison to my girlfriend.

Can't wait to have her delivered and get a photoshoot of both of them together.
Attachments
IMG-20210826-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20210826-WA0006.jpg (63.04 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
5391_8.jpg
5391_8.jpg (125.82 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
5391_3.jpg
5391_3.jpg (106.02 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
5391_2.jpg
5391_2.jpg (130.99 KiB) Viewed 1671 times

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Ava Angel WM 174G Cup Factory photos

Post by Peonyou101 »

Congrats on your choice of doll ^^, the WM 174cm Gcup is also one of the dolls on the top of my list of next dolls I want to get. Love the second face you chose, it looks very nice on that body ^^. What mind boggles me though is why would you even need to buy a doll though if your girlfriend already looks like that 8O :whistle: :lol: . Look foward to seeing pictures of your new doll with your GF together if thats what you really plan on doing, it will probably turn out to be some sexy ass photo shoots with both of them together.

southy33
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by southy33 »

Peonyou101 wrote:Congrats on your choice of doll ^^, the WM 174cm Gcup is also one of the dolls on the top of my list of next dolls I want to get. Love the second face you chose, it looks very nice on that body ^^. What mind boggles me though is why would you even need to buy a doll though if your girlfriend already looks like that 8O :whistle: :lol: . Look foward to seeing pictures of your new doll with your GF together if thats what you really plan on doing, it will probably turn out to be some sexy ass photo shoots with both of them together.
Haha, good question though. It's mainly for photoshoots and she is a glamour model anyway, plus she has hundreds of toys, so i'm allowed toys too. Plus it was her idea.

I think she's more excited than I am to be honest but i agree the head matches really well.

Now for the shipping wait lol ;)

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Shoot... sounds like your living my dream/fantasy and it was her idea for you to get a doll. Seems like I need to find me a hot glamour model girlfriend to live this dream as well :lol: Cheers... :glou: :thumbs_up:

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

Lol, like peonyou said! If youre girlfriend is comfortable with it (don't force anything on our regard) then shots of her with her doll-double would be super unique to say the least! I'll be interested to see more regardless! My girlfriend is kind of obsessed with the two dolls we own, so I hope she has a similar reaction!

diego1983tv

Post by diego1983tv »

Quote, I'd also like to see a picture of your GF and your doll together!
Contribute to The Complete Pussy Anthology! viewtopic.php?f=87&t=141616
My torso: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=138420

Whisky

Post by Whisky »

Careful, after she watches how hard you bust in the doll she gonna be jealous. And then you will be all done lol

GIovanniGorgio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GIovanniGorgio »

The face on the first one is beautiful... can i ask which head is that?

workallday
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by workallday »

Would you mind posting some pics of her curvy butt?

Thank ya

INFORMATIONS