www.hrdoll.com

Any factory photos of the HR 174cm?

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
Jets Fan

Any factory photos of the HR 174cm?

Post by Jets Fan »

This model appears to be underrated. Tall, busty, with a pretty realistic torso waist. Are there any factory or owner photos of this model standing up, unclothed, directly from the front and back?

I think this model would look good with the Vicky or Jessie head but I’d like to see some more straightforward, untouched pics.

HRdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Any factory photos of the HR 174cm?

Post by HRdoll »

Jets Fan wrote:This model appears to be underrated. Tall, busty, with a pretty realistic torso waist. Are there any factory or owner photos of this model standing up, unclothed, directly from the front and back?

I think this model would look good with the Vicky or Jessie head but I’d like to see some more straightforward, untouched pics.
Hi ,
yes we have some factory photo for your reference,but no standing version
HRDoll will bring you a new shopping experience
Email:Ashley@herundoll.com

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

Thanks for getting those photos.

Wow, the detail of musculature is really nice, especially in the back. These factory photos really do this model justice.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

I love the nipples oh my!

INFORMATIONS