www.funwestdoll.com

The Legend of Letha

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: The Legend of Letha

Post by Jerry »

I still have my Letha Weapons doll. She has lived in a rubbermaid container (ironic eh?) and is still in mint condition. (We had some fun yesterday.) She is 26 years old now.

Unfortunately my French Poupe has started getting rubber rot... she is at least that old... and I have had to patch her several times. Luckily a manufacturer of latex fetish clothing sent me several rubber sample sheets... so i was able to fabricate the patches. Poor thing... looks like a patchwork quilt. I also had a Latex Lady... which honestly... I was in love with. When she finally died I was sad for weeks. Who am I kidding... I still am.

I'm hoping Letha lasts for a long time. I had another doll made by that same factory... smaller breasts. Her body is still good, but the face just blew out... I mean split in two in an instant. Trust me... that is heartbreaking. I think when the French Poupe goes... her head will get re-mounted on that body.

Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

INFORMATIONS