yldoll.com

Question to YLDoll and silicon

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Question to YLDoll and silicon

Post by Babel99 »

Hi guys,

I have a YL 148 (Jael in my signature) for over 5 years now and loved everything about that doll. I always thought that YL had the best sculpt around.

But best sculpt also means a lot of weight. I am a leg guy, and this is why I like the YL doll sculpt so much. YL never went for the toothpick legs option to save on weight.

Which bring me the question ...

Is YL currently looking into weight reduction by using silicon or any other techniques?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Question to YLDoll and silicon

Post by 12_21_2 »

My info is very spotty, so take with grain of salt, and I hope someone can help confirm/correct my statement...

But I think someone posted a picture of the 2021 doll convention where the winner who spotted "something new" would win a free head. That person spotted out someone lifting a wm doll in the air quite easily.

This I believe was TPE, so yes, because WM/YL dolls are made in the same factory I think in time, they will implement weight reduction to their TPE dolls, and most definitely, heavier ones.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

12_21_2 wrote:My info is very spotty, so take with grain of salt, and I hope someone can help confirm/correct my statement...

But I think someone posted a picture of the 2021 doll convention where the winner who spotted "something new" would win a free head. That person spotted out someone lifting a wm doll in the air quite easily.

This I believe was TPE, so yes, because WM/YL dolls are made in the same factory I think in time, they will implement weight reduction to their TPE dolls, and most definitely, heavier ones.
If the manufacturer would come with a tech to dramatically lower the weight ... this indeed would be the feature of the decade.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Also since YLDoll, Ordoll and WMDoll are from the same factory ... really wonder why the YLDoll are not offered in silicon version. I guess that the mold need to be a bit different?

INFORMATIONS