kimberdoll.com

First doll, first set of pictures.

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
bmar99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: First doll, first set of pictures.

Post by bmar99 »

you can dip the tip in a little mineral oil to improve application.
Thanks for the advice, @FDC94 , I came here looking for this.

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

bmar99 wrote:
you can dip the tip in a little mineral oil to improve application.
Thanks for the advice, @FDC94 , I came here looking for this.
No problem! From memory this was related to using a white makeup pencil on the teeth. :D

You can also use white powder makeup and a little oil on a clean flat brush for even quicker application. With either method I tend to apply white to the individual teeth, but not to the very slim line molded between them. This helps create a sense of depth and avoids having the teeth look like a single white block. I also do the teeth last after I have done the lips. This avoids having to redo the teeth a second time if you make a mess. If you have a several brushes, set the one you want to use for the teeth aside and don't use it for anything else until you're ready to do the teeth, that way the application of white will be clean and bright.

CombatCarl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CombatCarl »

So many looks! I think the blue hair is my favorite. Makes me want to try some color on my Molly!

deetee09

Post by deetee09 »

CombatCarl wrote:So many looks! I think the blue hair is my favorite. Makes me want to try some color on my Molly!
Kimber doll…name Molly? I’ve seen your shots on Reddit man! You do some excellent work with the posing. Looking forward to seeing some shots of your blue hair Molly.

CombatCarl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CombatCarl »

Yessir! Thanks!

INFORMATIONS