www.dollcabin.com

Unboxing Mae

DollCabin, Premium TPE dolls manufacturer, located in Dongguan China.
We are one of the world's leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) of high-quality love dolls. Starting off as a mannequin manufacturer in 2013, over the years, we have integrated incorporate various different aspects of high-quality dolls and small-size adult toy manufacturing services. Right now, We have served customers from the USA, Germany, France, Japan. Website: www.dollcabin.com
Caudillo

Unboxing Mae

Post by Caudillo »

I owned a PIB Mini Beach Babe that got damaged in a move.I like the sculpture but can't afford to replace the silicone doll so I tried the Doll Cabin version.

It is great value for money. Having received the doll I would have made different choices for nipple color but I am am more than satisfied with the overall molding and paintwork.

She arrived very well packed in foam with two wigs, lingerie and a skirt and top exactly as shown in the website. I received exactly what I ordered and it was delivered in a reasonable time.

I paid for the enhanced body paint which include veins which are mostly well done (the feet have prominent veins). The nipple and vagina color is too pronounced but I can live with that. A pubic hair wig toned down the brightly colored vagina. The head fits with a normal M16 bolt.

For the money, I think this a really good purchase, At 135cm she is small - I would have preferred 140cm but she looks like a busty NFL cheerleader wannabe.
Attachments
Mae01.jpg
Mae01.jpg (68.6 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
Mae02.jpg
Mae02.jpg (74.16 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
Mae03.jpg
Mae03.jpg (61.87 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
Mae05.jpg
Mae05.jpg (489.23 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

DollCabin
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Unboxing Mae

Post by DollCabin »

Hey Caudillo, Thanks for your supports!
She is a cute beauty, enjoy...
James
One Of A Kind!
Email: info@dollcabin.com
Manassas Virginia USA
She stands, poses, and feels like a real model.

INFORMATIONS