Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Enhanced vs standard size

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mcidcbcmd

Enhanced vs standard size

Post by mcidcbcmd »

I’m more of a boob guy, I like the f body but is the one size up breast option really that much bigger? Does anyone have comparison pics? Also being a boob guy what other doll other than the F cup would you guys recommend, I’m new to real doll.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Enhanced vs standard size

Post by djcdoll »

mcidcbcmd wrote:I’m more of a boob guy, I like the f body but is the one size up breast option really that much bigger? Does anyone have comparison pics? Also being a boob guy what other doll other than the F cup would you guys recommend, I’m new to real doll.
If you're a boob fan then the RealDoll2 Body F is a pretty good hourglass body shape.
The normal Body F has a bra size of UK 32F, whereas the Body F enhanced goes up one cup size to a UK 32G.
The enhancement process will make her boobs slightly more firm due to the extra material added, plus it's an extra cost.
So you have to weigh up whether the extra boob cost is worth it to you.
My Dani is a Body F enhanced. Check out her pictures in her thread linked in my signature below.

As far as I know, the Body D can also be enhanced one cup size too.
The Body D is also taller and a bit heavier than the Body F.

I'm not sure which other body types can be enhanced.
They will need to be decent sized boobs in the first place. You can't expect a flat chested RealDoll to be enhanced very much without stretching the silicone skin excessively.

If you're new to RealDolls you need to be aware that they can't stand on their legs unaided. They need to be supported from above.

Hope that helps. :D

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Caveat-

Just be mindful of the weight of your doll, if that is a consideration for you. The extra cup size(s) add pounds/KGs.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Brick

Post by Brick »

mcidcbcmd wrote:I’m more of a boob guy, I like the f body but is the one size up breast option really that much bigger? Does anyone have comparison pics? Also being a boob guy what other doll other than the F cup would you guys recommend, I’m new to real doll.
Standard - Enhanced...
92# 95#
Attachments
IMG_1319.jpg
IMG_1319.jpg (122.2 KiB) Viewed 856 times
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Namor1st

Post by Namor1st »

I had question, what ever happend to 5'10 orginal RealDoll . Ihered it was discontinued. Has anybody ever owned one. I would like to know how this doll was.

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

You should ask Brick about the "Triple Enhanced" Tanya he once owned... :oops:

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Anyone know how much weight the enhancement adds? Triple enhanced??? Can you go bigger than one enhancement?

Brick

Post by Brick »

mcidcbcmd wrote:Anyone know how much weight the enhancement adds? Triple enhanced??? Can you go bigger than one enhancement?
No, you cant get anymore than 1 enhancement. They did the triple as a special, one off..
Here she is 8O
Attachments
9-1541527263-IMG_2287.JPG
9-1541527263-IMG_2287.JPG (81.45 KiB) Viewed 632 times

Brick

Post by Brick »

Namor1st wrote:I had question, what ever happend to 5'10 orginal RealDoll . Ihered it was discontinued. Has anybody ever owned one. I would like to know how this doll was.
You are talking about the Body C, its 5'10" and they still offer it..

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Brick wrote:
mcidcbcmd wrote:Anyone know how much weight the enhancement adds? Triple enhanced??? Can you go bigger than one enhancement?
No, you cant get anymore than 1 enhancement. They did the triple as a special, one off..
Here she is 8O
Wow, it's always a pleasure to see the wonderful and amazing "Triple Tanya" once again. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
What a babe. I really miss seeing her on the dolly forum's!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS