www.wmdolls.com

Should I get "Shrugging shoulder" option?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dhlong285
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Should I get "Shrugging shoulder" option?

Post by Dhlong285 »

Hi,

Just some question that I really need advices.

1. Should I get "shrugging shoulder" option for WM dolls? I just need the doll for sexual activities
2. If I do not get "shrugging shoulder", is skeleton worse than one with shurgging shoulder? (I heard that "shrugging shoulder" comes with EVO skelecton - which has better quality than previous version)
3. Does non-shrugging shoulder make dressing clothes for doll more difficult? (Like the doll can not raise their arm for dressing a T-shirt? I love doing cosplay for the doll)

I did got shrugging shoulder for my first WM doll.
However, I realised that it is no help for sex experience.
Also, when you place the doll side by side or lying face down, the shoulder would be shrugged (yes, it's designed to be shruggable...). It takes some time and physical effort to adjust shoulder to normal posture. Underarm movement is also not comfortable. I think shrugging shoulder is just necessary for photographing.

So, I intend to buy my second WM doll (164cm D-cup) with non-shrugging shoulder.
But I just want to check if I could miss something important to sex experience, if I select non-shrugging shoulder.

All your advices are appreciated.
Thank you.

Strangelove80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Should I get "Shrugging shoulder" option?

Post by Strangelove80 »

For posing for photography, shrugging shoulders would be an advantage. Depending on the stretch capability of the TPE or silicone, shrugging the shoulders allows the arms to be raised more and still look good, since when you raise your arm, you also raise the shoulder on that side. Shrugging shoulders seem to be available in more dolls these days, product improvement in action.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

When I first got shrugging shoulders I hated them...
But now I'm more familiar with their mechanism,I wouldn't go back to non shrug.
I like to have my girl's do cowgirl with their arms up behind the head, looks more natural and realistic with the shoulders shrugged up first

Apart from the visual aspect, shoulders shouldn't really effect play time tbh

I'd always say better with than without :thumbs_up:

Elfie 1099
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Elfie 1099 »

"I like to have my girl's do cowgirl with their arms up behind the head"

Tried that once teaching my little darling some yoga while using my camera.
Yes, a Piper Doll with shrugging shoulder option and platinum TPE.
See photo...
IMG_2038.JPG
IMG_2038.JPG (373.6 KiB) Viewed 1280 times

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Oof! That's grim :(

I've literally done it hundreds of times with no ill effect.
I tend to use her wrists behind her head to pin her hair in place so it doesn't slosh about my face.

I would never expect anything like that to happen...

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not all dolls/blends are created equal :(

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Dhlong285 wrote:Hi,

1. Should I get "shrugging shoulder" option for WM dolls? I just need the doll for sexual activities
Who is charging you for "shrugging shoulders"? As far as I know, WM no longer offers a "standard skeleton". viewtopic.php?f=240&t=147525 All of WM skeletons for full size dolls are apparently the "EVO" skeletons. This vendor appears to be committing fraud for offering an upgrade option which doesn't exist since there is no way to upgrade the skeleton, excluding Articulated Fingers.

Many vendors do this with brands that no longer offer "standard" skeletons, especially with Zelex dolls. Awhile ago I contacted Yourdoll.com and convinced them to remove this potentially fraudulent upgrade charge from their website. viewtopic.php?f=569&t=144967

Please share the name of the vendor who's charging this upgrade fee. I will see if they're doing that for Zelex also, having verified this skeletal issue with Zelex already. If the vendor isn't TDF approved, then don't bother with naming the vendor - there's hundreds of scam sites out there and calling them out would be futile.

I would contact RLSD (they're an honest vendor with excellent customer service) to verify if WM still offers the "standard" skeleton. If the answer is "no", then do not pay for the upgrade fee and you will probably get the "EVO" skeleton anyway.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

As I understand it, WM has adopted the Evo skeleton with shrugging shoulders as their standard. You can still get non-shrugging shoulders which RLSD's store now calls "Fixed". Articulated hands are considered to be an upgrade, but depending on the vendor there may be no extra charge for them. Promotions and all that.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

My WM 166 C with shrugging shoulders.
Attachments
_AYQMTYOX[KVDZRK0DPMQW4 (1).jpg
_AYQMTYOX[KVDZRK0DPMQW4 (1).jpg (137.95 KiB) Viewed 1195 times

Dhlong285
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dhlong285 »

ZombieWinter wrote:

Who is charging you for "shrugging shoulders"? As far as I know, WM no longer offers a "standard skeleton". viewtopic.php?f=240&t=147525 All of WM skeletons for full size dolls are apparently the "EVO" skeletons. This vendor appears to be committing fraud for offering an upgrade option which doesn't exist since there is no way to upgrade the skeleton, excluding Articulated Fingers.

Many vendors do this with brands that no longer offer "standard" skeletons, especially with Zelex dolls. Awhile ago I contacted Yourdoll.com and convinced them to remove this potentially fraudulent upgrade charge from their website. viewtopic.php?f=569&t=144967

Please share the name of the vendor who's charging this upgrade fee. I will see if they're doing that for Zelex also, having verified this skeletal issue with Zelex already. If the vendor isn't TDF approved, then don't bother with naming the vendor - there's hundreds of scam sites out there and calling them out would be futile.

I would contact RLSD (they're an honest vendor with excellent customer service) to verify if WM still offers the "standard" skeleton. If the answer is "no", then do not pay for the upgrade fee and you will probably get the "EVO" skeleton anyway.
Actually, there was no fraud. My first doll with shrugging shoulder had no upgrade fee. I just ask again for sure about EVO skeleton. Thanks for your advice!

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

If you don't know how to position the shoulder it can get frustrated. I wish I didn't bought a doll with the shrugged shoulders. I will get a new doll in the future, so far I'm waiting for WM to quickly produce their lightweight dolls.

zerp40k

Post by zerp40k »

Dhlong285 wrote:
ZombieWinter wrote:

Actually, there was no fraud. My first doll with shrugging shoulder had no upgrade fee. I just ask again for sure about EVO skeleton. Thanks for your advice!
Still tastes like fraud if they make it out to be a "free upgrade" so you save money (Tell you that you get x USD value for free, when you actually don't)
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

If you can opt of out getting them, I would say to not get them. If you want to easily get your doll back in to a neutral position, whether after having sex or after photography, then shrugging shoulders are not for you. They're "easy" to move after you figure out how to move them, but then you would have to move them back into the doll's normal, neutral position every time.

Dhlong285
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dhlong285 »

Kira-sama wrote:If you can opt of out getting them, I would say to not get them. If you want to easily get your doll back in to a neutral position, whether after having sex or after photography, then shrugging shoulders are not for you. They're "easy" to move after you figure out how to move them, but then you would have to move them back into the doll's normal, neutral position every time.
Yes, from my own experience, I am totally agree with you.
And it could be quite labour intensive after a certain time, as the joint is downgraded.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

If your doll is not used for professional photography purposes, it is not necessary to choose the "Shrugging shoulder" option, but if you have high requirements for photography, I highly recommend it.

Shrugging shoulder is not used in general sex positions. But I know some people find the Shrugging shoulder very sexy. So, it really depends on the preference of different people.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS