www.wmdolls.com

Boltless standing feet

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cberry88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Boltless standing feet

Post by Cberry88 »

I was wondering, is this something WM could do if you asked? Figured it would be easier to clean without those protruding bolts and they're not exactly aesthetically pleasing.

C

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Boltless standing feet

Post by phillip57 »

As I understand, the bolts are what make the standing feet. without them , the feet are ruined, since the weight of the doll will push the skeleton through the silicone/tpe flesh of the feet.

Retouching the bolts out of photo's is easy enough.

Phil

Cberry88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cberry88 »

I've read that yes, but I feel like I've seen it offered from some vendor (can't remember which vendor or brand). Wouldn't you be able to make the bolts shorter and weld a metal plate (with rounded edges as to not damage the feet) the bolts for more stability and allowing the tpe/silicon to cover it?

C

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I think you can only do boltless standing feet for silicone dolls. And you cannot store the doll standing. The weight of the metal skeleton is still too much for long term.

Cinnamon2077
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cinnamon2077 »

Cberry88 wrote:I was wondering, is this something WM could do if you asked? Figured it would be easier to clean without those protruding bolts and they're not exactly aesthetically pleasing.

C
You can check out MannequinFan's foot screw covers, perhaps. Edit: perhaps if you shortened the bolts, the covers could be made flush with the skin, while still providing support?

Which reminds me: I was going to get some head stands for easier storage and makeup. And if I don't write that down, I will literally forget again. :drinking:

Cin
Alice: WM172D #168
- Personality: Action Girl
- Clothes: Optional

Cin's Photo Journal - Featuring Alice 8-O

dollsfan64

Post by dollsfan64 »

There are two kinds of stock bolts, the plastic ones are big and better for standing positions while the smaller steel headed bolts are more aesthetic and sexier but could more easily damage floors. If anything on the soles are a turn off then have to go non-standing.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

The brands that do offer this option say to only leave the doll standing for a few minutes which kind of defeats the point of having a standing option at all IMHO. Unless the soles of her feet are important to you for some specific reason :whistle: I would just get the regular standing option.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Manufacturers that offer boltless standing feet can only do so for silicone dolls. This is because they can use a firmer silicone for the feet (similar to the blend used for harder silicone heads that allow for hair implantation), and they can bear the weight of the doll for short periods of time.

There's no way to do this with TPE dolls, and I don't know if WM can do this with their silicone dolls, but it's worth asking them, I'd say.

Cberry88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cberry88 »

The reason I would have liked to see it possible is for easier cleaning without having to worry about the bolts potentially rusting or water seeping in to inside of the foot.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

As long as you're not submerging the doll and the feet stay vertical when cleaning, no reason water should get inside the bolt holes. I always stand my doll on a folded towel after cleaning just in case, but no issues going on 5 years now.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Capillary action is defined as the spontaneous flow of a liquid into a narrow tube or porous material. This movement does not require the force of gravity to occur. In fact, it often acts in opposition to gravity. Capillary action is sometimes called capillary motion, capillarity, or wicking.

Nope, until she can walk on water like JC, I keep her soles to Jesus.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS