www.wmdolls.com

Gel booty for 2022?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rdriver731

Gel booty for 2022?

Post by Rdriver731 »

Is WM considering gel in the booty like the SM 170E. That video of the SM170E is amazing.

Phossil

Re: Gel booty for 2022?

Post by Phossil »

praying to the wm doll gods for this.

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

I’m thinking if SM has only one doll, with this option, then it may mean a completely new mold will need to be made to make this change. What lead me to believe this is WM seamless doll. Only one doll has that option so it must have something to do with molds. The ass is probably not that easy alter as compared to the breasts.

Not sure or really understand the mold process but I feel WM would’ve already started doing this alteration as gel has been around now for 2 years. After seeing that video, I put a pause button on ordering as I would love that option. Guess I’ll send a PM to WM. Any ideas from others as to why WM hasn’t offered this or started doing this?

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

From my understanding, there's no difference in the process of creating gel-butts than there is in creating gel-breast. So, there's really no reason why a manufacture would choose not to implement such an option other than their own personal preference and willingness to take the risk. Some manufactures still think gel-butts are unsafe and are just liability issues waiting to happen.

I've recently asked 6ye if they would take the risk in creating me a doll with a gel-butt since other manufactures like SM are already doing it. And they told me a resounding NO because they felt like it would either burst during shipment or cause the TPE to form creases in it due to the doll lying or sitting on her butt too long. So as of right now, only a small hand full of manufactures are willing to take the risk in offering the option for gel-butts... especially with their line of TPE dolls.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Android18

Post by Android18 »

I was considering getting a gel but on my next irontech dool. Never herd of these concerns before. Hmm.

sofiaverdes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sofiaverdes »

I think WM will eventually. It's like the gel breasts, when one company does it, all of a sudden they all can. I think the hold up is because most butts are molded with solid TPE. Breasts were hollow in most TPE dolls (or had the option), and it's easier to then fill with the correct gel formulation. From what I understand the 170 series from SM didn't start out like that (hollow Butt). Like SM, they will have to figure out how make a cavity in the mold then fill with gel. So, if SM can figure it out, WM will too.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

I am absolutely happy and satisfied with the derriere on my compannequin; a 174G. Butt, if WM offered the 174 or similar with a gel glutes, my girl would get a body upgrade right away! I can just imagine how wonderful it would feel to have her sit on my lap for movie night. Please, give us the squooshy tushy!
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

INFORMATIONS