Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Rolling Doll stand

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Rolling Doll stand

Post by Doll Wizard »

Hello
Has anybody bought or fabricated a doll stand with wheels? I have the tripod doll stand from Abyss , but it would be nice to have something similar made out of metal on wheels. I’m remodeling a master closet and thinking about having a small space that “Naughty Niki” could be stored when not in use. Thinking about a metal stand with wheels that I can roll out of her space /closet and then be able to easily roll her into the bedroom for playtime and then put her back on the stand and roll her back into the closet safely without worrying about fingers and toes getting damaged using an office chair or just carrying her. Has anybody seen something like I’m describing or fabricating something like I’m describing? Obviously this needs to be able to hold about 70lbs to 75lbs of dead weight. I’m thinking about going to a metal shop and having something made, but thought I’d try here 1st. I’m sure having something custom made won’t be a cheap endeavor…. LOL.

Thanks everybody!

D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Rolling Doll stand

Post by djcdoll »

For my RealDoll2 Body F Dani, I modified a gym weight rack for use as a doll stand.
It works very well and has been in use for well over 2 years now.
Here's a link to what I did:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=122677

It should be relatively easy to add wheels to this.
I suggest using a board as a base and then attach wheels to the underside of the board.
Then you need to securely attach the doll stand to the board so it doesn't fall off.
You have to be very careful that the whole setup doesn't topple over, especially when trying to wheel around on carpets. 8O

DaX2037

Post by DaX2037 »

What I did here was use black iron pipes that you can get from lowes or home depot. This is made from all 1/2 inch pipes and as you can see, it holds up this 100lbs+ YL b13 torso with no problem. Add a base with some good wheels and I think that may be an option for what you want
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG (3.82 MiB) Viewed 547 times

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

Hi, Doll Wizard,
I can show you a doll stand with wheels. But I named this device as a handling aid for heavy dolls. Simply look at Building an accumulatoric driven handling aid.
The previous handling aid has also 4 wheels on the corners.
Ekkehard
Attachments
Ankleiden2.jpg
Ankleiden2.jpg (264.41 KiB) Viewed 545 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

As long as the base can fit through doorways and the whole thing is stable under load then it will be ok :)

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

Thanks guys for the feedback. Looks like most of these stands are DIY and could be possible good solutions. Doesn’t sound like there is anything available that is turn key like the stationary stands from Abyss which really is an adapted speaker stand. I really need something that wouldn’t take allot of space..

dougfromgeorgia

Post by dougfromgeorgia »

lol. i bought a self standing sex chair to get her off the floor and into an office chair. use office chairs now as transport

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

It’s amazing how creative you can get when you need to…LOL

INFORMATIONS