www.wmdolls.com

need some advice on 174G

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
wertz
Apprentice
Apprentice

need some advice on 174G

Post by wertz »

Hey :)

two days ago i finally orderd my frist doll and it will be a 174G :lol: So after a long period of research on how to customize the doll that hopefully fits perfect to me I start to realize that i need to prepare for her arrivel. She obivously needs a least a few cloths and i dont know what else i may need in advance. Maybe some care and repair products. But first things first.

Has anybody advice on wich sizes I need for the clothes?

Underwaear:
I found a manufactor picture somewhere in this section where the measuruements of the doll are shown. From that i calculated that I need a brasize of 60G (28E).
Panties should be Size M when the hipp size is around 100cm?

Than I thought about a dress to solve two problems at a time

Dress:
With a breastsize of 86 cm and talia size of 66cm would indicate a dresssize of 36 (S). But a waist size of 100cm seems to be somewhere between 38 (M) and 40 (L).

Shoes:
I couldnt find any information considering the shoesize. I have seen a few pics of dolls wearing heels. I always wonder if a doll feet is that flexible to fit in there? Or would you recommend flat shoes instead?

I hope one of you might has some experiance to share with me :)

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: need some advice on 174G

Post by Dick Vicious »

Hi Wertz!
First off, congrats on ordering your new babe!!! I might be bias but I think you have the hottest babe out there coming your way soon.

Some doll owners buy clothes that fit to size and in my opinion that is a mistake. My philosophy is the the smaller and tighter, the sexier. For Victoria, my WM174G, I try to get her size XS for everything. She can squeeze into XS and look great! I haven't bought her a bra, so I can't tell you what bra size to get. Again, I'd go with smaller sizes though. For shoe size I get the smallest heel size I can find, US womens size 5. That works great. If you'd like, you can check out Victoria's thread and see how her outfits fit her.

dollsfan64

Post by dollsfan64 »

The waist on WM dolls are aesthetic or weight saving and not anatomical so if you want a perfect fit it will need to be tailored. I think with bras the underbust measurement is needed for proper fit. The feet on my doll are about 21 cm from heel to big toe, there's a metal plate in her sole that isn't flexible but the toes are, it might be possible to use the standing bolts for mods to stop the feet slipping when standing in heels but flats appear not to be a problem.

wertz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wertz »

Dick Vicious wrote:Hi Wertz!
First off, congrats on ordering your new babe!!! I might be bias but I think you have the hottest babe out there coming your way soon.

Some doll owners buy clothes that fit to size and in my opinion that is a mistake. My philosophy is the the smaller and tighter, the sexier. For Victoria, my WM174G, I try to get her size XS for everything. She can squeeze into XS and look great! I haven't bought her a bra, so I can't tell you what bra size to get. Again, I'd go with smaller sizes though. For shoe size I get the smallest heel size I can find, US womens size 5. That works great. If you'd like, you can check out Victoria's thread and see how her outfits fit her.
Thanks :) honestly i cant await her arrival and even more since I have seen Victorias thread. I have just looked through all 22 pages and have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous! The 273 head looks just perfect on her and I am now a bit more confident with my order, because I have chosen the same one 8) XS seems to fit just perfect on her. Without asking I would probably ordered L. Thanks for saving me from that! The pics of Viktoria in her heels were also very helpful now I can imagine what dollsfan64 was pointing at.
dollsfan64 wrote:The waist on WM dolls are aesthetic or weight saving and not anatomical so if you want a perfect fit it will need to be tailored. I think with bras the underbust measurement is needed for proper fit. The feet on my doll are about 21 cm from heel to big toe, there's a metal plate in her sole that isn't flexible but the toes are, it might be possible to use the standing bolts for mods to stop the feet slipping when standing in heels but flats appear not to be a problem.
What I read so far is: You take the underbust and add 2,5 cm. Than you divide it by 5. After that you have to shorten decimal places and multiply it with 5 again.
(61 + 2,5) / 5 = 12,7 -> 12 * 5 = 60
So it should be 60 G i guess.
21 cm foot length would result in a US size 4 / EU 34. I think i will look for some heels in a 36 :)

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

I have a 174G, I can confirm she looks best in clothing size 'XS', like most sexdolls, which might surprise you given her overall size, because she has a very thin waist.

Bear in mind WM use a weird definition of "waist" around the bellybutton , probably done to try and hide the ways in which they do weight saving in their designs, and it will mislead you when choosing clothing.

Most clothing vendors define "waist" to be at the thinnest point, which is what you need if you want to describe the overall shape. The contrast between the waist and hip measurements for sexdolls is usually higher than for the real thing. 'XS' will fit the waist keeping it tight, but the material will need to stretch to accomodate the bust & hips. If you chose something bigger based on *those* measurements, it would be loose around the middle.

WM's 174G 'waist' figure = 66cm.26inches, but I see it as 55cm,21-22 inches when I measure it in reallife in the way a clothing vendor instructs.

Weight saving is part of the art of designing these dolls, if they gave her more realistic proportions all round she'd probably be closer to 50kg. They've made compromises to deliver height and curves under 44kg.

https://www.wikihow.com/Take-Clothing-Measurements
clothing_measure.png
clothing_measure.png (381.88 KiB) Viewed 890 times
wertz wrote: Dress:
With a breastsize of 86 cm and talia size of 66cm would indicate a dresssize of 36 (S). But a waist size of 100cm seems to be somewhere between 38 (M) and 40 (L).
(I assume your 66/100 swap is a typo, just bear in mind 'WM's waist size' doesn't match what clothing vendors are asking for.)

wertz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wertz »

The waist measurements were a typo by me. Its 100cm.

Here is the pic originally posted in the WM thread where they introduced the 174G:

You are right, through that weight saving process the proportions are not realistic and the "traditional" way of choosing clothes based on those measurements doesn’t make much sense.
So, I guess it’s rather getting a XS and forcing everything in :lol:

I found out about shine.com through your post. They seem to have beautiful and affordable fashion, so it wouldn't be a big deal if something doesn't fit perfectly. I think I will just try my luck with them.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

wertz wrote: So, I guess it’s rather getting a XS and forcing everything in :lol:
honestly.. its not forcing anything
I've got a 172D aswell, and asside from her thin hips & ass, her upper body is *thicker*, including her full bust. it's only the hips that will stretch on the 174G.

the 172D fits size 'S' because her proportions are more natural (waist = 58cm, full bust 89cm, more natural viewed from the side - more depth to the body)
the 174G is a smaller thinner upperbody (waist = 55cm)with big tits and ass grafted on (full bust 86cm), and size S looks weird on her.

those WM measurements are just slightly misleading, probably chosen to hide how they save weight (and to be fair to them , it's remarkable how well it works to the eye, they've done a great job delivering a spectacular visual effect under 44kg)

wertz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wertz »

I would not have guessed that the 172D has a larger dress size than the 17G. Not really intuitive at first view, but the explanation of course makes sense. I cant wait to see a XS dress on the 174G with my own eyes

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

This is an interesting thread; Cloud Climax (a UK vendor) placed my order on Sunday with WM for a 174G configured as an exact duplicate of the stock 'Jasmine' model, except for the body type; so in a couple of months, CMiles76's girl will discover a long lost big sister here on these there forums, and I will need to be able to buy that big sister clothes that fit.

Generally I have found even with my Kimber, that 'small for everything' seems to be the way to dress TPE dolls; however, for the 174G that might not always work as she is ... enticingly excessive :mrgreen:

(The 163H was one of the first dolls I saw starting out and I was mesmerised by her, but longed for a taller and not quite as thicc version that was otherwise the same ... and now there is ... sometimes dreams can come true :))

wertz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wertz »

the living tribunal wrote:This is an interesting thread; Cloud Climax (a UK vendor) placed my order on Sunday with WM for a 174G configured as an exact duplicate of the stock 'Jasmine' model, except for the body type; so in a couple of months, CMiles76's girl will discover a long lost big sister here on these there forums, and I will need to be able to buy that big sister clothes that fit.
Seems like we share the same fate. I also chose a UK vendor (silicone lovers). It probably wasn't the best time to order if you tend to be impatient. But I have a feeling that the year of the water tiger will bring us something good. Besides a lot of time to find perfectly fitting clothes :lol:
the living tribunal wrote: as she is ... enticingly excessive :mrgreen:
I totally agree :D
the living tribunal wrote: (The 163H was one of the first dolls I saw starting out and I was mesmerised by her, but longed for a taller and not quite as thicc version that was otherwise the same ... and now there is ... sometimes dreams can come true :))
With me it was the other way around. I had an eye on the 172D but wanted something "more". And here we are :)

INFORMATIONS