www.wmdolls.com

WM Silicone Dolls comments, reviews, impressions and quality

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM Silicone Dolls comments, reviews, impressions and quality

Post by Fitz62 »

Anyone out there purchased a WM silicone doll that can comment on their overall impression of these dolls?

I noticed the have a new 164 silicone doll that looks great but haven't seen much feedback on the forum on their silicone dolls.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Fitz

Stig123

Re: WM Silicone Dolls comments, reviews, impressions and qua

Post by Stig123 »

I have also asked for a review of their silicone dolls but with no reply. WMdolls have many nice bodies, I wish they could make some of their new hot bodies in silicone too.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Anyone have any doggy/bent over from behind photos of their silicone dolls? I want to see if their LHP has been improved

Also, does anyone know if WM offers extra soft/gel buttocks for their silicone dolls?

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Been about a month, any new comments, reviews, impressions and quality?
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

darth_legalese
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by darth_legalese »

Under the general penumbra of "comments," I want to say I really wish WM would make silicone versions of some of their current TPE models. Not to say their silicone dolls don't appear to be very well-executed, but they all seem to be chasing after a "realism" that I don't personally want. I mean, I'm glad they're doing what they're doing, there's definitely a market for it, but I personally would take out a frickin' mortgage for a silicone version of their WM-155DD model, or, for that matter, for their new Model 12. It just seems surprising (and frustrating) to me that their overall "design aesthetic" for their silicone dolls appears to differ so starkly from their overall "design aesthetic" for their TPE dolls.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The silicone dolls have been designed by different people than the ones that work with the TPE dolls. But that is about to change as WM has, since a few months ago, combined the two. This means that you will see more silicone dolls that follows the line of their loved TPE dolls in the time to come. First taste was the 164D, which is a silicone version of the TPE doll, aswell as some heads like the #70 and #266 and others. Soon there will also be a couple of other models inspired by popular TPE models and hopefully within the year some nice exclusive silicone designs.

darth_legalese
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by darth_legalese »

mandos wrote:The silicone dolls have been designed by different people than the ones that work with the TPE dolls. But that is about to change as WM has, since a few months ago, combined the two. This means that you will see more silicone dolls that follows the line of their loved TPE dolls in the time to come. First taste was the 164D, which is a silicone version of the TPE doll, aswell as some heads like the #70 and #266 and others. Soon there will also be a couple of other models inspired by popular TPE models and hopefully within the year some nice exclusive silicone designs.
That's awesome news, and it actually makes a huge difference to a purchasing decision I was contemplating. Truly, I cannot adequately express how happy I am to hear this. I would, again, just like to register a vote/request for a silicone version of WM-155DD. Thank you so much!

INFORMATIONS