reallovesexdolls.com

ATTN Doll Shoppers!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: ATTN Doll Shoppers!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Wow, we literally have the BEST customers in the world, you guys ROCK so hard!

Thank you Wolverine and Rock.

Hilarious posts Wolverine and Shamus :haha4:

:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

gus_idkfa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gus_idkfa »

I think the best would be for WM instead of giving a free 2nd head, is to give their dolls now with the enhanced hands, standing feet and evo skeleton by default if they are going to raise the price, the rest should be extras that arent normally included on the doll body like gel breasts or realistic body paint, so that way they only focus on having realistic high quality dolls with a great functional skeleton right from the start with the useful upgrades almost every buyer gets, specially the hands since everyone hates wire hands.
Since many here say they only keep one head anyways, i suppose it would be good if WM figures out to bring seamless neck to all their doll catalog too as an extra feature, im pretty sure a lot of buyers from here would have loved that feature for their current dolls.
Luckily i bought my doll just in time, i managed to get all the extra features that now are going to be let off.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

gus_idkfa wrote:I think the best would be for WM instead of giving a free 2nd head, is to give their dolls now with the enhanced hands, standing feet and evo skeleton by default if they are going to raise the price, the rest should be extras that arent normally included on the doll body like gel breasts or realistic body paint, so that way they only focus on having realistic high quality dolls with a great functional skeleton right from the start with the useful upgrades almost every buyer gets, specially the hands since everyone hates wire hands.
We suggested the very same thing to them as well. Totally agree.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

lostinaustin

Post by lostinaustin »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote::multi: Johnny on the spot, we are the first to announce this breaking news! :multi:

WM Doll has just announced for all vendors that as of January 16th, they will permanently, no longer be offering the FREE 2nd head or ANY of the other free upgrades currently offered.

SO heads up peeps! If you are currently looking to buy a doll, and you want to cash in on all the current freebies and upgrades NOW is the time! You've got just 3 days til they are gone for good!

Our Christmas Sale was due to end today, but in light of the news, we are extending it to give you the best possible deals and major savings! Over $1000 in free upgrades + an additional 15% off! >>> https://reallovesexdolls.com/ <<<

Free 2nd Head/Eyes/Wig, Free Moveable Shoulders, Free Standing Feet, Free Jointed Hands, Free Gel Breasts, FREE Enhanced Mouth, Free Realistic Body Paint + an Additional 15% off sale prices! Promo Code: Naughty

AND: BUY 2 Heads + Get 1 Free : No promo code needed!

looks like i need to hit the purchase button ASAP then...
bringing my fantasy to reality...

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: :multi: Johnny on the spot, we are the first to announce this breaking news! :multi:

WM Doll has just announced for all vendors that as of January 16th, they will permanently, no longer be offering the FREE 2nd head or ANY of the other free upgrades currently offered.

SO heads up peeps! If you are currently looking to buy a doll, and you want to cash in on all the current freebies and upgrades NOW is the time! You've got just 3 days til they are gone for good!

Our Christmas Sale was due to end today, but in light of the news, we are extending it to give you the best possible deals and major savings! Over $1000 in free upgrades + an additional 15% off! >>> https://reallovesexdolls.com/ <<<

Free 2nd Head/Eyes/Wig, Free Moveable Shoulders, Free Standing Feet, Free Jointed Hands, Free Gel Breasts, FREE Enhanced Mouth, Free Realistic Body Paint + an Additional 15% off sale prices! Promo Code: Naughty

AND: BUY 2 Heads + Get 1 Free : No promo code needed!
Heads UP! Just a few hours left now to get over $1000 in free upgrades and options + 15% off sale prices!
:glou:

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Ouch.
Man, I got in there just in time as a first-time doll buyer.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Exciting new follow-up here! >. viewtopic.php?f=240&t=150186

INFORMATIONS