www.beautiful-dolls.com

Can do vigorous missionary with fabric anime/Candace/Dagmar?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
jasdan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Can do vigorous missionary with fabric anime/Candace/Dagmar?

Post by jasdan »

Some have posted that missionary isn't possible with the fabric dolls due to the angle of the pouch for the insert.

Others say it's fine.

Does it have to do with your height/weight perhaps? I'm 6'2" and slim.

Or maybe it depends what insert you use? I was thinking to use a Fleshlight.

Do they withstand a strong pounding to their groin, or is that going to damage their padding, foam core (I think they have a foam core), or hips/spine? Or is holding them strongly in place going to damage them?

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Can do vigorous missionary with fabric anime/Candace/Dag

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

I've had a "Candace" doll for about 5 years now. She is holding up great. Missionary is fine. The doll is very light, so she likes to slide away from you sometimes. But she shines in the cowgirl pose. The "Candace" doll is only 140cm tall. I do wish she was a little taller. Though it's only weird when I stand next to her. In the bed, she is fine.

I don't think you should have a problem using a Fleshlight. Though I found I really enjoyed the insert she came with. It has a great texture. I have also bought a few "Pussy Velour" plush inserts from Teddy Babes. They are nice for spontaneous nooky when I'm too lazy to get out the lube. :roll:
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

jasdan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasdan »

Hitchhiker42 wrote:I've had a "Candace" doll for about 5 years now. She is holding up great. Missionary is fine
Thanks for the reply. Can she also do a "modified" missionary position, with her knees folded-up towards her breasts?

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

jasdan wrote:
Hitchhiker42 wrote:I've had a "Candace" doll for about 5 years now. She is holding up great. Missionary is fine
Thanks for the reply. Can she also do a "modified" missionary position, with her knees folded-up towards her breasts?
Yes. She was pretty much packed that way in the box she arrived in.
View My Doll Albums HERE

jasdan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasdan »

Hitchhiker42 wrote:Missionary is fine.
I see from the doll dissection (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=120019) that her insert holder is rigid, attached to the spine.

Do you find any issues that you have to keep thrusts aligned to a specific, non-flexible angle?

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

jasdan wrote:Do you find any issues that you have to keep thrusts aligned to a specific, non-flexible angle?
No, no angle felt wrong, or gave me any issues. Though I'm not sure if I have tested that fully. I'm most likely a little dull in the sheets, lol. And cowgirl is my favorite position. That position worked with her upright, or pulled down to lay on top of me. The only issue I had with the insert is that it came out during a session or two. I would wrap cling wrap around the insert to slide it in easier. That is probably why it would slide out. :whistle: I then switched to using a plastic grocery bag to add a little more thickness. That worked out better.
View My Doll Albums HERE

INFORMATIONS