https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Pocket Pink Perfection

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Pocket Pink Perfection

Post by carlys_guy »

oh no mr.jimpink i am sorry to hear about your collar bone i am sending some warm plushy hugs to help you feel better.
nurse carly hugs.JPG
nurse carly hugs.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 548 times
nurse carly snugglemore[/color]

funke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by funke »

Oh dear :roll:
We wish you a speedy recovery :thumbs_up:
Kind regards funke

click here for my dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6#p1690816
Stories of the Babsi viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128551
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Thank you for the well wishes it is indeed becoming rather tiresome. But in the meantime here's more about the second Phicen, Roos Manson.

She's Dutch, she's dangerous and she's all dirty looks. Eventually I might be able to get some boots on her, and hopefully before she runs out of patience!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Hello Roos! Please be patient with JP... You'll get your boots eventually! Hopefully, they will be sassy looking...

Sorry the recovery isn't zipping along. As you know, I understand that frustration. I'm starting to feel a little more energetic myself and have been able to work again. I just need to make sure work doesn't cut into my doll time!

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

ShadowFun wrote:Hello Roos! Please be patient with JP... You'll get your boots eventually! Hopefully, they will be sassy looking...

Sorry the recovery isn't zipping along. As you know, I understand that frustration. I'm starting to feel a little more energetic myself and have been able to work again. I just need to make sure work doesn't cut into my doll time!
She will have to be patient as redressing Milena Komarov pictured here with the other Pink Plastiks (they stick together so need a gang name) flared up some minor pain. Boo to that. Roos was due next for some clothing updates but I'll need a rest first! Glad you're feeling a bit better though, I hope that continues. And yeah work can do one when it comes to doll time!

Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

I feel for you Jimpink, I hope your collar bone heals fast.

it seams like a lot of the members of Miniature Adult Dolls are either sick or hurt. I have to forgo brain altering drugs if I want to post using all the formatting and colors. After 2 full years of pain I decided to take a few pain reducers and relaxers. Liver don't fail me now.
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Jimpink I feel your pain. I have broken my collar bone on my right side twice now in my life. Once from being tossed from my dirt bike in my 20's and again in my 60's from shooting a 10-gauge shotgun and not holding it correctly. I now deal with bone spurs and arthritis. Had 2 shots of steroids and they helped a lot!!
L✰neR✯nger

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

I think we're all pain brothers in one way or another! I've just been given the go ahead by my surgeon to resume normal activities like, riding a bike, going back to work and playing with dolls.

Now I'm very happy to be back on two wheels, the bus situation was getting tedious. Going back to work is also good but my job just told me there are no hours for me in February. That was a surprise I wasn't expecting. But at least I'm back with the girls and my surgeon definitely said I could play with dolls, I definitely heard him say that...yep.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Yay!!! Good to know… the girls are getting frisky I’m sure!

Shadowplay2

Post by Shadowplay2 »

Really nice series, Jimpink. Love the way that your tiny Kira Laine draws attention to the beautifully textured backdrop of that walled garden in a way that no full-size doll could. Also admire the combination of colors. :glou:
Donna's best pix: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11480 (Realdoll "Olivia 2.0")
Jaime, the one who got away: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11430 (WM 160A)

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Shadowplay2 wrote:Really nice series, Jimpink. Love the way that your tiny Kira Laine draws attention to the beautifully textured backdrop of that walled garden in a way that no full-size doll could. Also admire the combination of colors. :glou:
Thank you Shadowplay2! I really enjoyed the being outside with Kira and need to do some more of this very soon. Something needs to perk up this current funk I seem to be in, and what better way than a happy stroll with one of the Pocket Pinks! Your encouragement helps the cause...
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

So it's been a while and I'm slowly immersing myself back into the forum, takes time to get through everything that's happened since I was last around.

The House of Pink is still gearing up for yet more Berlin fun with the big Pink Girls so the Pocket Pinks are still waiting for some time outside. Meanwhile during my travels on the London music scene I spotted these little guys on the perch table last night.
20220223_213912.jpg
20220223_213912.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 307 times
Now always a fan of band merch this was a first for me to find dolls on sale! Apparently the band used a few in a music video which can be seen here:

Needless to say Polly and Katie, (the only named dolls) came home with me and my gig buddy. We plan to customise the shit out of them and turn the pretty barbie girls into proper punk heads! The music was appropriately punky, grungey and full on metal!

More to come on Polly and Katie soon.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Nice to see you back buddy! Now that is a cool way to acquire some dollies!!!

I'm already imagining putting tattoos on them... Ha!

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Jimpink wrote:Now always a fan of band merch this was a first for me to find dolls on sale! Apparently the band used a few in a music video which can be seen here:

Needless to say Polly and Katie, (the only named dolls) came home with me and my gig buddy. We plan to customise the shit out of them and turn the pretty barbie girls into proper punk heads! The music was appropriately punky, grungey and full on metal!

More to come on Polly and Katie soon.
This video and song are great! :thumbs_up: The first part with the little dolls looks like a modern marionet play! Thanks for sharing.
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

INFORMATIONS