www.irontechdoll.com

Removable vagina question

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Techie2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Removable vagina question

Post by Techie2 »

Ok, I’ve searched all around and haven’t been able to figure this out. And yet it seems so simple. If silicone doll vaginas feel more realistic than TPE why can’t they make the removable vagina out of silicone and then you can just insert it into the TPE doll? It would feel better and you could even remove it and sterilize it in hot or boiling water for better cleaning. I even searched for third party silicone vagina inserts but everything I find is TPE. I can’t be the first person to think of this.

a8411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Removable vagina question

Post by a8411 »

I think you have the two mixed up. TPE is the softer one.

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

tpe is softer but you can find silicone inserts. or silicone strokers that fit

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Silicone and TPE do not get along as materials. That could be addressed with a proper barrier, but the general public would fuck it up and ruin their TPE.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Techie2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Techie2 »

Ok, thanks for the info!

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

I found these firefly strokers that fit. Put it in a female
Condom and it seems to work .

I think tpe can handle a little silicone ..:. Cause many of the doll vagina cleaners are made of silicone

But it all fits with a female condom:.. you could even use Vaseline to insert it

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I own both types, and yes while tpe is the “softer” of the two, my experience is that the silicone is more life like and more durable, tpe is squishy , and the word is that the two materials do not mix. Not sure what happens but that’s the general consensus.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

It's the Sanhui's "soft vagina" option that is softer than TPE, but silicone is generally more firm.

INFORMATIONS