kimberdoll.com

My Kimber arrived!

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Zone436
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Kimber arrived!

Post by Zone436 »

Thanks so much Doll Elder!

Zone436
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zone436 »

Hi guys, my most anticipated night just turned to Hell! I rushed home today to get my Kimber Doll! I'm like a kid at the candy store! I go to my front porch and the box is ripped open! I drag it in to find a wig missing and her foot was scarred and dirty. Holly was appauled with the shipping and said it was the worst she had seen. This wasn't Kimber Dolls fault! With that said my heart is broken. So many times I've given my love for nothing. I was counting on this sure thing. After i saw the box was torn I tried not to get too sad and went to buy my battered but unbeaten Kimber Doll Kali a beautiful rose! I was gonna give it to her once she got cleaned up! I continued to look through her items when I got home only to find out a wig and more importantly her head was missing! I've read nothing but superb experiences and I'm the only one in Kimber Doll history to have this happen I'm sure! I really am sad enough to cry and I probably will. Once again Holly is awesome but I'm just hurt man. I'm hurt bad! I don't know what else to say. Have a good night everyone!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Pretty sure Fletcher and the team all have a tear in their eye, that is just about as bad as it can get
Hugs mate!

Sum_guy

Post by Sum_guy »

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that :cry:
I was feeling bad after I noticed some imperfections on my Kimber, but I can't imagine how I would have felt if her head and wig were missing from the box (especially since I had a limited window to have Kimber shipped).
Well the good thing is I know the Kimber Doll Team will make things right if you contact them or if they read this post :thumbs_up:

mk378
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mk378 »

Oh wow, a total bummer. I can only imagine knowing how much I had anticipated her arrival.
Cheers!

Jimfkk

Post by Jimfkk »

Mine is currently lost in the mail, im trying to get ahold of somebody but noone is getting back to me :( its should have been here 4 days ago

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Jimfkk,

Thank you for your purchase.

Your order is not lost, FedEx Canada are simply experiencing some delays at the moment due to the time of year we're in.

Your order was shipped out on time, without delay.

Our team has responded to each of your enquiries within a reasonable timeframe.

Rest assured, we are all doing everything we can to deliver your order ASAP. No courier handler nor business ever wants to delay a delivery intentionally.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Fletcher

attadoll

Post by attadoll »

Kimberdoll wrote:Hi Jimfkk,

Thank you for your purchase.

Your order is not lost, FedEx Canada are simply experiencing some delays at the moment due to the time of year we're in.

Your order was shipped out on time, without delay.

Our team has responded to each of your enquiries within a reasonable timeframe.

Rest assured, we are all doing everything we can to deliver your order ASAP. No courier handler nor business ever wants to delay a delivery intentionally.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Fletcher
Look for an order coming from me after the holidays,gotta have one of your ladies,she will make my year!

CombatCarl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CombatCarl »

Sorry to hear about the damage. The wig Kimber comes with isn't much of a loss. That thing fell apart the second day.

What have you tried to fix her feet?

Mach Turtle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mach Turtle »

Well she finally arrived today! As this is my first doll there definitely is a learning curve. She has exceeded my expectations and I just can't get enough of her. I was trying to post some pics but I can't seem to figure out how to attach them. Any help would be appreciated. Also I am having problems getting her to stand on her own, are there any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

Mach Turtle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mach Turtle »

Well she finally arrived today! As this is my first doll there definitely is a learning curve. She has exceeded my expectations and I just can't get enough of her. I was trying to post some pics but I can't seem to figure out how to attach them. Any help would be appreciated. Also I am having problems getting her to stand on her own, are there any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

You will need to have 5 posts before that function becomes available to you on this site :)

Mach Turtle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mach Turtle »

Ok, thanks for that!

INFORMATIONS