New TLC guide for platinum silicone dolls

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New TLC guide for platinum silicone dolls

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Any more suggestions?
Hand sanitizer works good for putting in the inserts....
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

SEALING

I use a silicone adhesive skin spray to re coat and this is good for about 6 months, and then needs reapplication.

Anung
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Kiran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kiran »

In the TPE newly wed guide, there is mention to apply nivea cream or vaseline on high stress areas. Since this contains some oils, is this a procedure that can apply for silicone dolls? Or it need to be done with something else?

Thanks in advance!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Kiran wrote:In the TPE newly wed guide, there is mention to apply nivea cream or vaseline on high stress areas. Since this contains some oils, is this a procedure that can apply for silicone dolls? Or it need to be done with something else?

Thanks in advance!

You shouldn't use any petroleum based products with silicone, i.e. vaseline or baby oil. Petroleum based products rot silicone over time. Very nasty....

Silicone high stress areas aren't prone to the same kind of damage that tpe is.
My silicone lady can do splits all day but has no damage in her crotch area after 4 years. No tearing like TPE gets where the thighs meet the torso.
20190715_022242-3600x2740-01.jpeg
20190715_022242-3600x2740-01.jpeg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 2061 times
:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Kiran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kiran »

gonestill77 wrote:
Kiran wrote:In the TPE newly wed guide, there is mention to apply nivea cream or vaseline on high stress areas. Since this contains some oils, is this a procedure that can apply for silicone dolls? Or it need to be done with something else?

Thanks in advance!

You shouldn't use any petroleum based products with silicone, i.e. vaseline or baby oil. Petroleum based products rot silicone over time. Very nasty....

Silicone high stress areas aren't prone to the same kind of damage that tpe is.
My silicone lady can do splits all day but has no damage in her crotch area after 4 years. No tearing like TPE gets where the thighs meet the torso.
20190715_022242-3600x2740-01.jpeg
:glou:
Thanks for the information!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

-princeoverit
-Just in time

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

Anung suggested a silicone sealant for protecting your silicone doll I am curious what is this sealant?
What maintenance is needed for a silicone doll?
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

No baby oil
Corn starch
dawn soap or another brand
Alcohol is ok to clean
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS