www.passiondolls.com

Unsure if this doll still available

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
TheProgrammer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Unsure if this doll still available

Post by TheProgrammer »

I'm looking into getting a Silicone doll. I wanted to keep the weight down and this one really caught me eye.

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/si ... ll-eliza-a

I think the doll manufacturer could be Z-One which is out of business and I am wondering this doll needs to be removed from the website.

Thanks in advance.

TheProgrammer

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Unsure if this doll still available

Post by Studio »

This doll is still available from ILDoll. They call it the 145BB and it is nice (I had the Z-One version) but the current ILDoll 155 has the same torso with slightly longer legs and weighs less, which is a great upgrade.

TheProgrammer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheProgrammer »

Studio wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:42 pm This doll is still available from ILDoll. They call it the 145BB and it is nice (I had the Z-One version) but the current ILDoll 155 has the same torso with slightly longer legs and weighs less, which is a great upgrade.
Thank you for the quick response. I am looking closely at ILDoll and the vendors that have ILDoll.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Sounds good, please feel free to PM me if you have any private questions about her.

INFORMATIONS