sexyrealsexdolls.com

May 2022 CoverDoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

May 2022 CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

:multi: :multi: Here's the May 2022 issue of CoverDoll :multi: :multi:

Click image to go to CoverDoll.

May 2022 Issue: This month’s featured CoverDoll is Danae Ducati, girl racer, do you want to drive with her, she's a WM Doll.
Also... Flyer as our monthly featured photographer introducing Janette, and new photos by Nescio50, Fred01, LoneRanger, Masai, and Serge. We have Tasha's Lifestyle Talk, we have Mishka's Studio, and a vlog by Mr. Franz. We have Posters and V-Babes by Kharn, B-Man Comics, and a great movie review by Dollyforme - "Morbius". And more, doll art by KKFun, and star reporter Scoonimdoll Stellai telling us "This is the end." But don't forget to download the Calendar Doll.

CoverDoll Gallery (25,000+ high quality doll photos and posters) | CoverDoll Forum

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: May 2022 CoverDoll

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Thanks folks for this awesome opportunity! We absolutely love the TDF community and appreciate the great relationships and friendships we’ve been able to forge during our stay! Danae is currently through the roof excited but wanted to give everyone big hugs and lotsa kisses! :kiss:

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Thank you Mr. Ducati and Flyer - both wonderful shoots! :thumbs_up:

And many thanks to all contributions so far this year. :glou:

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

Swan wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:41 pm Thank you Mr. Ducati and Flyer - both wonderful shoots! :thumbs_up:

And many thanks to all contributions so far this year. :glou:
Thank you for the opportunity and I am honored to be a part of this exceptional magazine :angel:
I hope the photos will delight readers :D
:glou:

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Perhaps the most underrated/under appreciated blog & blogger on our team -perhaps my fave. This month Masai's Lorrie is just brilliant with her blog on Accessories & Every Day Carries..

Lorries EDC's & Accessories
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Mr_Ducati wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 6:27 am Thanks folks for this awesome opportunity! We absolutely love the TDF community and appreciate the great relationships and friendships we’ve been able to forge during our stay! Danae is currently through the roof excited but wanted to give everyone big hugs and lotsa kisses! :kiss:
Gorgeous😍😍😍 Great photo.
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Tasha Marie wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:35 am Perhaps the most underrated/under appreciated blog & blogger on our team -perhaps my fave. This month Masai's Lorrie is just brilliant with her blog on Accessories & Every Day Carries..

Lorries EDC's & Accessories
TJ Foxx and Tasha,

Lorrie and I are grinning from ear to ear reading this extraordinary shout out you gave us on our blogs. Thanks for the compliment on this months blog of EDC's & Accessories, this really means a lot to us. We never really know if people like our flava but it is so nice to get a shout out like this from you. You have supported us consistently for a long time with all kinds of FEATURES!!!!

We can't thank you enough and Oh BTW, Tasha be on fire with her IG photo sets. I saw one the other day that I did a double take on, Tasha looked real as a MF. I was like, damn, TJ Foxx got skills.

Anyway, have a blessed day and many thanks again guys. :multi: :grab: :glou:
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

THANK YOU MASAI!

Yeah Tash (and I ) took a shine to Lorrie from her debut. You two are such a great team, we have so much in common! Keep up the great content with Lorrie and your images of her from the latest Fashion, Luxury items to the Everyday Carries. We love it all!

:glou:

Tasha & TJ
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS