www.6yedollglobal.com/

161 E-Cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
vmd614

161 E-Cup

Post by vmd614 »

My first doll was purchased five years ago, a WM 163 C-cup, whose left hip broke about a week after getting it. I immediately replaced it with a lighter 6YE 150 D-cup and although less dense than the WM doll, was much more flexible, and Issaac at Sexy Sex Doll did a great job in recommending and replacing her. Well, I just received my new 6YE 161 E cup, to take advantage of the special they're running with an extra head, articulated fingers, gel breasts, etc. Wow, I am amazed at how much has improved in five years! From the attention to detail, like fine wrinkles in the arm pits and legs, to the functional articulated fingers (no more wires poking out), to the realism of the gelled breasts, the quick connector heads, and the soft natural feel of the new TPE material. On a side note, both of my first dolls had insertable vaginas but the new one is fixed. If I has only known that the fixed feels 100% more realistic, I would have done it from the outset. If you're on the fence to upgrade, I'd strongly suggest looking into it.

Stigger
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: 161 E-Cup

Post by Stigger »

I guess that's just the difference in 6YE. That model has been around for awhile.

vmd614

Post by vmd614 »

I wonder how soon this model was available after I bought my first five years ago? She really is amazing compared to the older models.

Steveo888
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Steveo888 »

Wow, those features sound great! Good to hear you are so happy with the doll. I am really close to ordering a 161E myself. Note I posted a separate thread where I find that many vendors have mixed up the model number and size, but are showing the same picture.

Can you please share more about your order? What vendor? Is there still a link to the model you ordered (do the online pictures match what you got)?

Oh, and post some pictures of your lovely lady!

INFORMATIONS