betterlovedoll.com

Scrolling issue on Coverdoll galleries

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Scrolling issue on Coverdoll galleries

Post by ranger42 »

Several people have reported this to me, I was unaware of the bug as it affects Chrome but not Firefox: When opening a Coverdoll gallery image using the Full Size button the image cannot be scrolled or zoomed.

Steps to repro:
Open the Coverdoll gallery image, e.g. https://coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.php/ ... 0.jpg.html
Press the Full Size button above the image
Bug: On the image window that opens, if the image is larger than the content area of your browser then the image cannot be scrolled. I have tried this on Chrome, there are no scroll bars, the image cannot be dragged, and mouse/touchpad scrolling does not work. This does work on Firefox.
Additional opportunity: As well as fixing scrolling, allow toggling between 1:1 zoom ratio and fit to window by clicking on the image.
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

INFORMATIONS