www.siliconelovers.com

few questions =)

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Redhewk

few questions =)

Post by Redhewk »

hello forum doll
im a first time buyer and i have a few question and sorry for my english.

i have been looking on several dolls and a few have caught my eye but the strapery doll dose it have the same jiggely butt(ultra soft silicone) as a gynoid doll or a sino doll?
and about oral dolls is it a good function to have or dose it just make the face less attractive to have?
and have any one heard if gynoid dolls will get a butt hole function in the near future?

i am open for suggestion. looking for a doll with ultra soft silicone on the butt and boobs?
thankes for the help before hand

anonymousdfuser

Re: few questions =)

Post by anonymousdfuser »

Redhewk wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:25 am hello forum doll

i have been looking on several dolls and a few have caught my eye but the strapery doll dose it have the same jiggely butt(ultra soft silicone) as a gynoid doll or a sino doll?
and about oral dolls is it a good function to have or dose it just make the face less attractive to have?
and have any one heard if gynoid dolls will get a butt hole function in the near future?

i am open for suggestion. looking for a doll with ultra soft silicone on the butt and boobs?
I'm not able to comment on the jiggle, but note that most silicone dolls will not jiggle as much as TPE. Unlike Gynoid or Sino, Starpery does offer hybrid dolls with a silicone head and a TPE body.

I would recommend buying a silicone face with the oral function, but I don't recommend "using" it. Why? Because it is quite easy to tear the silicone and it can be difficult to repair if you aren't experienced with repairing silicone. Plus the eyes and nose will bulge out and it looks quite strange from what I've seen in videos. But the oral function means the head will be soft and feel much nicer to the touch.

I'm also not able to comment on Gynoid's plan for a functional anal hole. You would probably have to contact them for that information.

The doll I currently own is a Zelex doll, so I have experience with their silicone dolls if you have any questions. Plus I have a RDX robot head and RealDoll body on order. I have experience with the software side of RDX.

So if you need help with anything, feel free to DM me and I can answer your questions or guide you to the right person to answer your questions.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, will be selling

Mr_RubberLubber

Re: few questions =)

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Redhewk wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:25 am hello forum doll

Starpery apparently do have a soft gel option for the butt on their silicone dolls at least, but they don't advertise it widely. You can usually request it though.

I feel fairly confident in saying that Gynoid will never introduce an anal function. They apparently suggested that they might be working on it a couple of years ago, but then nothing. If you ask them now they say that its not something they want to offer. So don't hold your breath for that. They aren't really ones for pushing forward with new features very often.

Have you looked at Sanhui? They do both soft gel breasts and butt and they have the anal function.

INFORMATIONS