www.wmdolls.com

Testing for a scam on bestrealdoll.com - I fear the worst

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
smith74
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Testing on bestrealdoll.com

Post by smith74 »

I would like to say that bestrealdoll is really a very good site to buy dolls. Currently, I have 5 dolls in total Lol :D. One doll from WM, One from Sexyrealsexydoll, One from --Non-verified Vendor--, the other two dolls named Freya and Avy were from Bestrealdoll. Freya and Avy's quality are super good for the price. I would like to share my 5 girls here. It seems that I can not upload pictures directly.

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Testing for a scam on bestrealdoll.com - I fear the worst

Post by GomesAddams15 »

I agree but the doll I got is one of their starter dolls. So, it is not a premium model. For the price, it is a good quality doll, but once you experience premium models, it can be difficult to go back to a more basic one. I have since moved on the higher quality dolls. To share your pictures, you can reduce the quality and make them smaller size to upload. I had the same issue and used ms photos to open the picture - then right click and select resize - used the 'best for emails and messages' then it was no problem to upload.

Looking forward to some pictures of your premium dolls.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Be aware that you won't get a RealDoll 8O :haha4:

It's just a little pathetic deceiver who at their "best" is trying to make money out of a famous brand name owned by another company :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: 0X

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

I agree. No argument there. I wish I could afford an silicon RealDoll but it is too expensive for now. Lots of doll makers out there All competing for my hard earned dollars. Some are scam websites too that are selling bad quality products. So yes - buyer beware. :painting: It can be hard to spot a fake one and if you can't always get what you want, you get what you need :D

Braingreen

Re: Considering to test BestRealDoll Freya

Post by Braingreen »

I've heard of BestRealDoll before. I guess there are probably voices of approval and disapproval on every doll site. So I only listen to myself. :) I found this review video about Freya doll on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA_eO_xm7Nk&t=21s
This Freya doll looks very gorgeous and good quality, I already have a WM doll, and I am considering to buy Freya as my second doll, and will post some pictures here when I receive her.

INFORMATIONS