anniesdollhouse.com

Experiences with Annie's Dollhouse?

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
DollyLama3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Experiences with Annie's Dollhouse?

Post by DollyLama3 »

Considering purchasing a doll from Annie's. Has anyone used them and are they reliable? Would like to here some user experiences.

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Experiences with Annie's Dollhouse?

Post by Photo_guy »

Hi, sorry to be a bit late here, I'm working too dam much!
I went through Annies and have nothing but good things to say about the service I received from them. Kelly was my contact/customer service person there.
I made my choice and purchase even before I had found TDF and educated myself on dolls in general. But am still quite happy with the decision I made.
The only bump I ever had was the factory photos they sent me when the doll was made were quite poor. I now understand just how hard it is to get decent photos in such a setting, so don't let them disappoint you.

Plenty of photos in any of my galleries linked below-
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Experiences with Annie's Dollhouse?

Post by motion »

I bought one from them, and my experience was very positive, with one caveat. They say 11 days? Nope. It took about a month to finally get mine. But the guy Kelly was very helpful, plus they sent me pictures before shipping my doll. I will definitely buy from them again.
Not to mention they were having a sale, and I got an extra head, free shipping plus a couple of great upgrades, all included in the price.

INFORMATIONS