sanhuiofficial.com

Largest SH hips/thighs? 160 AIO or 168?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
anonhihi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Largest SH hips/thighs? 160 AIO or 168?

Post by anonhihi »

I've pretty much decided on getting a SH because my #1 priority is getting softer silicone w/ no odor, no silicone-sweat, and minimal tackiness/shine. SH seems to be most ideal in this regard, based on reviews.

Unfortunately, as for the body sculpts, my biggest priority is by FAR the hips and thighs; and these seem to be among the smallest/slenderest (proportionately speaking) on SH dolls as compared to other brand :(

Anyways, what are my best options from Sanhui?

Based on pictures (especially the side-by-side body comparison on SH's site), it seems like it's the 160cm AIO or the 168cm. However, the official measurement for the 160 AIO say the hips are only 79cm (which would be especially slender, proportionately speaking, even by SH standards). Can anyone confirm? Also, does anyone have thigh measurements for the 160 AIO or the 168? (I can't find these on SH's website).

Thanks y'all.

Rollo62

Re: Largest SH hips/thighs? 160 AIO or 168?

Post by Rollo62 »

The hip circumference of my SH 168 is 88 cm, Greetings, Rollo

anonhihi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by anonhihi »

Thanks, that's really good to know since their website says it is 83cm. I wonder if this difference is due to variation in the individual 168 dolls themselves, or just different ways they might be measured.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

I'm like you and from my researchs the 160 H cup has 90cm hips and is the winner.

viewtopic.php?t=148094

:glou:

INFORMATIONS