sanhuiofficial.com

EU - where to buy a 92 cm doll with eyes closed?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

EU - where to buy a 92 cm doll with eyes closed?

Post by DS4ride »

Hello

I am looking for a distributor or a reliable seller of Sanhui dolls for the European market (delivery to Poland). I want to buy a 92cm tall model with eyes closed. If anyone knows where to buy it, including duty, VAT and transport costs to the territory of the EU, I will be grateful for information.

Regards
:glou:

dutchie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: EU - where to buy a 92 cm doll with eyes closed?

Post by dutchie »

have you checked thesilverdoll.eu yet? they have the 92cm doll with eyes closed.

reading on this forum they're pretty legit: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=104149
JM doll 75cm Angel (silicone) <- sold
Dollhouse168 Shiori 80 cm (TPE) <- sold
6YE 105cm Kélia (TPE) <- sold
Piper Ariel 100cm (TPE)

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

I may be wrong, but don't Sanhui prefer you go directly to them?

I have seen on many resellers where the options on Sanhui products are wonky at best. Examples include but not limited to: Extra for upgraded skeleton, Extra for upgraded mouth on AIO dolls (which shouldn't be an option), no articulated hands option... almost all don't offer extra head, or wig, or eyes.

When I get a Sanhui I'm 90% sure I'll go directly to them as I just can't trust a vendor that has no idea about Sanhui options.

DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DS4ride »

JustDude wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:56 am I have seen on many resellers where the options on Sanhui products are wonky at best. Examples include but not limited to: Extra for upgraded skeleton, Extra for upgraded mouth on AIO dolls (which shouldn't be an option), no articulated hands option... almost all don't offer extra head, or wig, or eyes.
Yes - you are right about what you wrote.

However, I have to be 100% sure that the doll will not get stuck at customs and they will not add any strange fees to me :whistle:
I order from an EU country (Poland) and that is why I am looking for a reliable seller who works in the EU and adds VAT's for example.

I find two vendors, who work on EU market:
> https://www.thesilverdoll.eu/ , they have Sanshui - but they aren't on TDF list
> https://eu.dollstudio.org/ , they don't have Sanhui - but they including VAT's for PL distrubution on EU

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

DS4ride wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:36 am
JustDude wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:56 am I have seen on many resellers where the options on Sanhui products are wonky at best. Examples include but not limited to: Extra for upgraded skeleton, Extra for upgraded mouth on AIO dolls (which shouldn't be an option), no articulated hands option... almost all don't offer extra head, or wig, or eyes.
Yes - you are right about what you wrote.

However, I have to be 100% sure that the doll will not get stuck at customs and they will not add any strange fees to me :whistle:
I order from an EU country (Poland) and that is why I am looking for a reliable seller who works in the EU and adds VAT's for example.

I find two vendors, who work on EU market:
> https://www.thesilverdoll.eu/ , they have Sanshui - but they aren't on TDF list
> https://eu.dollstudio.org/ , they don't have Sanhui - but they including VAT's for PL distrubution on EU
Thanks for the reply.

I've visited thesilverdoll before and while I think they're a cool site, they also seem a little off with their options (although probably better than the rest to be honest).
I just looked up the AIO for reference, and they seem to offer implanted hair for 500 euros which Sanhui does not.
And they don't offer areola size, which is strange.

I just cannot go to a vendor that doesn't know what they should and shouldn't offer on their dolls. It would seem it really does happen to Sanhui more than other manufacturers for one reason or another. BUT a reseller that has any wonky options would be a no go for me. It just seems unprofessional, specially on products that go for 4k dollars/euros.

It would be great if Mike from Sanhui would put his input into these issues to be honest.

DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DS4ride »

JustDude wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:46 am ...
It would be great if Mike from Sanhui would put his input into these issues to be honest.
Thank you for the hint - I contacted Mike on PM to ask for details :thumbs_up:

In fact, there are some discrepancies on The Silver Doll page's, because originally Sanhui did not offer public hair or areaola / libia color for the 92 cm doll. It is interesting that there is a movie (Pre-shipping video) on the website with a doll with public hair. Maybe they make such modifications on special request?

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

DS4ride wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:19 am
JustDude wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:46 am ...
Thank you for the hint - I contacted Mike on PM to ask for details :thumbs_up:

In fact, there are some discrepancies on The Silver Doll page's, because originally Sanhui did not offer public hair or areaola / libia color for the 92 cm doll. It is interesting that there is a movie (Pre-shipping video) on the website with a doll with public hair. Maybe they make such modifications on special request?
Cool man, let us know what Mike says!

DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DS4ride »

JustDude wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:47 am Cool man, let us know what Mike says!
So - I contacted Mike, who recommended me to buy the doll through the official website:
https://sanhuiofficial.com/

I placed an order and we'll see how things turn out. I will keep you informed :whistle:

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

DS4ride wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:16 am
JustDude wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:47 am Cool man, let us know what Mike says!
So - I contacted Mike, who recommended me to buy the doll through the official website:
https://sanhuiofficial.com/

I placed an order and we'll see how things turn out. I will keep you informed :whistle:
Oh cool man, congrats on your purchase!

Did he say anything about the other resellers at all?

DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DS4ride »

JustDude wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:19 am Did he say anything about the other resellers at all?
Thanks - although this is just the beginning of the story, because the doll must be created and delivered without damage :?

No, I haven't actually asked him about other sellers. They use the services of the UPS courier company, with which I have had no problems so far. Configuration options that I wanted - wig, skin color, are available on the Sanhui website. I does not need any additions such as standing function, pubic hair, etc. Sanhui also has a separate warranty policy for products purchased through an third party - which influenced my decision.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

DS4ride wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:50 am
JustDude wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:19 am Did he say anything about the other resellers at all?
Thanks - although this is just the beginning of the story, because the doll must be created and delivered without damage :?

No, I haven't actually asked him about other sellers. They use the services of the UPS courier company, with which I have had no problems so far. Configuration options that I wanted - wig, skin color, are available on the Sanhui website. I does not need any additions such as standing function, pubic hair, etc. Sanhui also has a separate warranty policy for products purchased through an third party - which influenced my decision.
Right on, I think I'll have to go directly through Mike and the website when I'm ready to make a purchase.

Looking forward to seeing your doll when she arrives!

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Got my former one via beautifull dolls

DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DS4ride »

As I wrote earlier, I used direct contact with a representative of the company - Mike. The order went smoothly, quickly and efficiently. Below is a small summary:

August 05 - placing an order via the manufacturer's website (https://sanhuiofficial.com/);
August 10 - supplementing the order with an additional wig;
August 23 - I received photos from the factory of the finished doll;
August 26 - I received the number of the UPS waybill;
September 08 - I received the parcel from the courier.

The doll was very well protected for transport, it arrived without any damage. I had contact with Mike at every stage of the order and received comprehensive answers. Completion of the order - production and delivery from China to the EU took a total of 34 days, in my opinion it's a very short time. As the manufacturer declares, I did not encounter any additional customs fees, VAT, etc. I settled all fees via PayPal (basic order and extra wig surcharge). If someone from the EU wants to order SANHUI products, he can safely do so - you just need to pay attention to the exclusions for some countries described on the manufacturer's website.

Soon I will post a review of the doll itself :D

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Cool man I'm glad you had a great experience with Sanhui and that she arrived safely.

I'll be looking forward to your review!

DS4ride
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DS4ride »

JustDude wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:45 am I'll be looking forward to your review!
You will find the review under this link: viewtopic.php?t=158015

INFORMATIONS