www.wmdolls.com

Female owners: the big "O"

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Female owners: the big "O"

Post by coedgirl »

true_blue22 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:53 pm if you do decide on a cock ring or other vibrating toy, choose one with a remote control. My first cock ring didn't have a remote and it was awkward to reach down during sex to press the button to change vibration pattern/speed. I hope this has been helpful for you. :D
It has been helpful! Also yes omg, every female toy should have a remote/ wireless option. I have an evolved novelties big shot, the ejaculation feature is absolutely marvelous but I wish there was a remote to activate the ejaculation, the button isn't in too awkward of a spot but hands free/ more freedom is definitely preferred. It will probably be a month or two until I get my first guy, planning on an irontech thomas doll... it looks like the penis attachments are similar to a sex machine ( quick air connector) so I think I have lots of options to attach to him ^.^ I think I will have to try/ mess around with what you suggests the next time I ride a toy and see what happens... I used to get a lot of pleasure from penetration but now all it does is make me cry. Thanks!!!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

I totally agree about the remote control option for women's toys. That should be standard! I'm not into ejaculation play, but I'm glad your squirting dildo satisfies you. I've sent you a PM with more advice. I'm not sure if you'll be able to reply since you're a brand new member. But that's ok - as you progress with more posts, you'll be able to reply. Experimenting with dildos and cock rings before you order your guy sounds like a good plan. And it'll be fun. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

trick-teaching3226

Post by trick-teaching3226 »

Hi all. Not sure how I missed this thread. It is great. I must say the attachment hubs made for my Chuck and soon Tomas and Viktor is so much better than anything I have ever found (other than him wink wink) He made a vaculock adaptor for my Real Cock Dirk!

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

trick-teaching3226 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:18 am Hi all. Not sure how I missed this thread. It is great. I must say the attachment hubs made for my Chuck and soon Tomas and Viktor is so much better than anything I have ever found (other than him wink wink) He made a vaculock adaptor for my Real Cock Dirk!
Can't wait to see your Tomas doll, and what you end up doing with him. Will be super cool and helpful for me as well!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

trick-teaching3226 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:18 amHi all. Not sure how I missed this thread. It is great. I must say the attachment hubs made for my Chuck and soon Tomas and Viktor is so much better than anything I have ever found (other than him wink wink) He made a vaculock adaptor for my Real Cock Dirk!
Hi, trick-teaching. I'm glad you've enjoyed reading my thread. It's wonderful that your hubby was able to improve your enjoyment of your male dolls with his DIY work. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

trick-teaching3226

true_blue22 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:10 am
trick-teaching3226 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:18 amHi all. Not sure how I missed this thread. It is great. I must say the attachment hubs made for my Chuck and soon Tomas and Viktor is so much better than anything I have ever found (other than him wink wink) He made a vaculock adaptor for my Real Cock Dirk!
Hi, trick-teaching. I'm glad you've enjoyed reading my thread. It's wonderful that your hubby was able to improve your enjoyment of your male dolls with his DIY work. :D
I sure have and yes,me too. Lol

trick-teaching3226

coedgirl wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:16 pm
trick-teaching3226 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:18 am Hi all. Not sure how I missed this thread. It is great. I must say the attachment hubs made for my Chuck and soon Tomas and Viktor is so much better than anything I have ever found (other than him wink wink) He made a vaculock adaptor for my Real Cock Dirk!
Can't wait to see your Tomas doll, and what you end up doing with him. Will be super cool and helpful for me as well!
I will share a lot of pics and update for sure! He should be here soon.

INFORMATIONS